I don't think I pooped in this thread

poop-criminal-300x146.jpg

radar44

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    noblesville
    If every INGO member would stop buying guns and ammo for , say , 90 days , would it even put a blip in the area market ?

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I can't wait until all the panic buyers figure out that credit cards need to be paid or momma finds out what was spent. Going to be a lot of crap to buy. Even better are the people buying mags they don't even own a gun in which they fit. I am betting we start seeing a bunch of new in package magazines pop up. Again going to be crap to buy.

For the speculators out there I will give you some advice. I can already buy new Glock and AR magazines at the local shop. Still not an unlimited supply but shipments are arriving slowly. So you better start selling.

I predict a crap-load of stuff to be for sale shortly.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I can't wait until all the panic buyers figure out that credit cards need to be paid or momma finds out what was spent. Going to be a lot of crap to buy. Even better are the people buying mags they don't even own a gun in which they fit. I am betting we start seeing a bunch of new in package magazines pop up. Again going to be crap to buy.

For the speculators out there I will give you some advice. I can already buy new Glock and AR magazines at the local shop. Still not an unlimited supply but shipments are arriving slowly. So you better start selling.

I predict a crap-load of stuff to be for sale shortly.

Exactly... Without any actual factual bans being voted upon and Feinstein trying her darndest but getting no where (even is trying to attack the Slide Fire, lol), the bubble has about burst on the firearms market. Like anything else, buy low, sell high. Problem is, Elmer Fudd doesn't know how to gamble, let alone invest, correctly, and will lose out.

Issue is, just like in 2008, is that you will have another 6-12 months of people posting ads with "just wanting what I have in it back" and "I am not going to take a loss". These people wre uneducated when they bought the DPMS Sportical for 1200 bucks, they will continue to be uneducated. Every panic situation has a year balancing period for pricing to stabilize and darn near a year and 1/2 to balance the stock situation.

I knew invariably that someone would take offense to me asking for "prepanic" levels of trade equivalency... My response is: Look at my ad, lol. I even said that is someone was going to play panic pricing games with me, I would do the same as well, therefore canceling out the stupidity of the situation.

Top Bottom