• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Welcome to the panic buy of 2013 - you will pay more today for ammo, mags, and guns. The prices are definitely falling quickly, but they are still inflated. It reminds me of the classic love story: Supply meets Demand. Demand is slowing and supply is increasing. That's good for all of us.

Personally, I think people look so silly offering a "pre-panic" price publicly in a listing. It just makes me think these people just don't get out much. I also think it's incredibly rude watching the same offenders intentionally wreck people's ads. I know these people have every right to do it, I just think it takes a sad person to publicly announce their dissatisfaction with the current prices.

Just a random thought, and happy crapping. :ingo:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ...Personally, I think people look so silly offering a "pre-panic" price publicly in a listing...

But what if the lower offers are not "pre-panic" prices as you suggest?

What if they're actually offering reasonable "post-panic" prices, but the seller is the one attempting to cling to "mid-panic" pricing as long as they can?

If buyers drove the prices up, who do you think will be responsible to drive those prices back down? That's right, once again it will be the buyers!

...same as the last panic

...same as the next. :)

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

What if they're actually offering reasonable "post-panic" prices, but the seller is the one attempting to cling to "mid-panic" pricing as long as they can?

If buyers drove the prices up, who do you think will be responsible to drive those prices back down? That's right, once again it will be the buyers!

The sellers though aren't getting the hint that panic pricing is fading, you can't get 1300.00 now for a 600.00 rifle but they just keep bumping them up. I got a Colt AR at walmart yesterday, the magpul edition, for 1196.00 but i'm not going to rush out and put it on gunbroker for 2500.00 now.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

It'll be the same cryers next time as well.

Top Bottom