• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    Man guess I will have to start carrying my Hi-Points. One in the holster one over they shoulder. On a side note I happen to enjoy shooting both my Hi-Points pistol and carbine both in 40S&W.

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    Is now in a rush to find a pawn shop to sell all my brand name guns so that hopefully I'll be able to join the High-Point club (if I can then afford one of those masterfull works of art).

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Is now in a rush to find a pawn shop to sell all my brand name guns so that hopefully I'll be able to join the High-Point club (if I can then afford one of those masterfull works of art).

No need to sell ALL of your inferior guns. Keep some as a reminder of what NOT to do. I will cut you a fire sale deal, and sell you a Hi-point for only $300.

jmildoc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    South of Indy (in the woods)
    i thought about going out and getting a hipoint so that i can put it to the test... shoot it in the water.... throw it in the dirt... run over it with my truck (its a 3/4 ton) and then see how it shoots.. if it doesnt then I would try out the lifetime warranty no questions asked right?

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    i thought about going out and getting a hipoint so that i can put it to the test... shoot it in the water.... throw it in the dirt... run over it with my truck (its a 3/4 ton) and then see how it shoots.. if it doesnt then I would try out the lifetime warranty no questions asked right?

I know a dude who did put a hi-point through all the classic "Glock" torture tests. It actually passed. So, he went a step further, and buried it in his cat's litter box for a while, slapped on some rubber gloves, and fired it without cleaning it. Darn thing still worked LOL.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    There are obviously, after reading every post in this thread, two types of people on INGO. Those who have a sense of humor and those who can't count.

Le Doug said it, quote it!!!

JusAdSumBellum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Central IN
    I read this post 12 years ago and I still think about it from time to time. I come back and read it because it is among the funniest things I've ever read on the internet.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Funny looking back at some of the old timers who are not around who posted here, as well as some of the old timers who are still here.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Go back to about page 525 of this subforum and there are several threads from Spring of 2010.

Here is one that had a lot of replies.

Top Bottom