• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Yesterday I was out and about, minding my own business. I decided to stop and get some gas and a cappuccino at the local gas station.

I stepped out of my car with my Hi-Point .45 on my hip in plain sight. I don't cover my guns. Only queers cover their guns.

As I was filling the tank, the sheep at the pump across from me started pumping gas. He didn't even look my way. He was too scared. I could see his hands shivering.

I turned around and saw two teenagers in the next car talking. I saw one of them mouth "Hi-Point" to the other. That's right, son. Hi-Point.

But the real trouble was the guy at the next pump. This cat was topping off his minivan with 3 or 4 kids and his wife in it. He tried to give me the thousand yard stare, and I returned it. I could tell he was thinking about starting something. He probably thought he could get away with my 88 Nissan Sentra. He's not the first to make that wish. But I didn't spend 4 months in the JROTC to let some punk-ass soccer dad boost my wheels. I stretched out, put on my aviators and rested my hand on the grip of my weapon. I saw his eyes move down to it then back up to mine. I just nodded and smirked. His pump clicked off, and he got in and drove away. That's right. I own this block. You just live here.

So I finished pumping and walked in to get my cappuccino. Everyone in the store was clearly terrified, that's why they pretended not to even notice me. I went to the coffee area and poured myself a cappuccino. When it was partway full I stepped away to add some creamer and wait for the foam to settle. Just as I was about to finish filling it, this punk gets in front of me and starts to pour some hot chocolate.

Hot chocolate? What sort of slack-jawed creep drinks hot chocolate?

"I wasn't finished here, kid" I said in a firm tone.

"I'm sorry...were you in line?" he said.

I couldn't believe this kid was mouthing off to me. Does he even know who I am? He was a pretty big guy, bigger than me. Probably 5'7" maybe even 5'8" and at least 150 pounds.

"Kid, you know how sometimes you come across a guy that you shouldn't have f***** with? That's me" I said. "I used to stack punks like you 5 feet high, use 'em for sandbags."

At this point he glances down and sees my piece. He looks back up at me. I pulled my shirt out of the way. If I had to draw down on this crack-head weirdo, I wanted to be ready for it. He could sense my honed training and skills.

"Do you like the taste of steel?" I asked.

"No, but your mom does." he shot back.

"That's about as funny as a screen door on a battleship!" I retorted.

He looked confused and walked away, overwhelmed by my tactical abilities and wit.

Hot chocolate. Unbelievable.

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    cool_story_bro.jpg

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I'll see your OC, and raise you a CCW...

-------------------

So, I was out and about today, minding my own business. As usual, I was conceal carrying my little pocket .32. Actual, "deep conceal" - wouldn't want to alarm anyone!

So I pull into the gas station, and start to get out to pump my gas. Do I disarm and secure it in the glove box? What if someone sees me? I decide to go ahead and leave it in the holster, even though I am *sure* it will print like a MoFo.

So, while I'm pumping away, trying my best to act casual, a green Saturn pulls up, and a cute little red-head hops out. She gives me a smile.

Oh, God, I know I'm printing. I can feel it! The outline of my piece shows clearly! How embarrassing. What do I do? I try to adjust, but she is looking right at me! What if she calls the cops? I know I'm legal - LTCH and all - but I'm frightened!

Finally, the pump clicks off, and my receipt prints out. Thanks goodness I remembered to pay at the pump. Could you imagine walking into the station to pay while carrying? How dreadful! They would surely lock me up if they knew.

I jumped back in my car, and hurried on my way. Can you believe it? Someone might have seen my with a GUN! I almost wet myself!

Wouldn't you know it, I was so engrossed in my thoughts I did 31 in a 30 MPH zone. I see the flashing reds and blues behind me, and know I am about to die in a hail of bullets. There is no way I will survive a traffic stop while carrying concealed......

-----------------
    The above text should be purple, but I ran out of that color pixel.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    [sniping epicness]
    Hi-Point.

[more epicness]

Hot chocolate. Unbelievable.

Whoa. : bigballs:, dude. :bow:

I'll see your OC, and raise you a CCW...

-------------------
    [epicness hidden for safety reasons]
    So, while I'm pumping away, trying my best to act casual, a green Saturn pulls up, and a cute little red-head hops out. She gives me a smile.

Oh, God, I know I'm printing. I can feel it! The outline of my piece shows clearly! How embarrassing. What do I do? I try to adjust, but she is looking right at me! What if she calls the cops? I know I'm legal - LTCH and all - but I'm frightened!

[more epicness hidden]

Cute redhead smiling at me? I'd be "printing" even if I *had* left the gun in the car!

images

Last edited:
    Top Bottom