• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I live east of Kokomo, used to work in Peru. I remember TB in Peru had them, but not the ones in Kokomo. Or maybe it was the other way around? I retired over three years ago so may not be in either by now.
    Kokomo had them, get them with sour cream, food of the gods.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I love me some Mexican Pizzas from Taco Bell, would get one every time. I thought when they got rid of it they would end of bringing it back.

Just like the McDonalds disaster of 1996 when they got rid of the Filet-O-Fish or 2017, when they dumped the Orange Hi C. Both back by the way.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I love me some Mexican Pizzas from Taco Bell, would get one every time. I thought when they got rid of it they would end of bringing it back.

Just like the McDonalds disaster of 1996 when they got rid of the Filet-O-Fish or 2017, when they dumped the Orange Hi C. Both back by the way.
    +1
    Fish Deluxe... It's burned in my brain, had to be the worst fish sandwich going. They are back to "normal" now.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Or like the disaster that is the McRib that keeps coming back like a bad penny. :puke:

john-cleese-monty-python.gif

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Because Mexico is not a race.

"Dutch oven" would be similarly not racist.
    Mexico is a latino nation. Any "race" including Talladega, Indy 500 and flavor of the month can be all outraged and claim some sort of discrimination so their "culture" can get victimization dollars then disappear with millions. No accoutability, No Sir! The ding-dong companies, government agencies and individuals that contributed to Mexican pizzas lose out.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I bought two today. One beef, one veggie.

Pretty good but nothing special. Took a few times before we found a store with them in stock.

Also... How does one run out of a tortilla based product when you can sell other similar items???
    Taco Bells are often about as poorly managed as possible while still being able to stay in business. Any time one manages to be open when they're supposed to and have a staff that is not completely strung out on meth, that is about all you can expect. Anything else is a bonus.

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    Taco Bells are often about as poorly managed as possible while still being able to stay in business. Any time one manages to be open when they're supposed to and have a staff that is not completely strung out on meth, that is about all you can expect. Anything else is a bonus.

I think you just described the one at County Line & Emerson to a tee :rockwoot:

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I wish they would bring back the volcano burito. It was the only item on the menu that didn't need fire sauce to make it better.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I wish they would bring back the volcano burito. It was the only item on the menu that didn't need fire sauce to make it better.
    I never tried the Volcano burrito, but in general, I don't like their "specialty" burritos. They end up putting crap in there that doesn't belong in a burrito, like tater tots, nacho fries, rice and stuff.

Top Bottom