• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Also... How does one run out of a tortilla based product when you can sell other similar items???
    A couple years ago we were coming home from Florida on I-10, we stopped at two different Arbys, and both were out of roast beef! We finally decided to stop at a wendys in Alabama, and told the folks behind the counter about the arbys fiasco, they were dumbfounded. One older lady said “but they are supposed to have the meats”.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    A couple years ago we were coming home from Florida on I-10, we stopped at two different Arbys, and both were out of roast beef! We finally decided to stop at a wendys in Alabama, and told the folks behind the counter about the arbys fiasco, they were dumbfounded. One older lady said “but they are supposed to have the meats”.
    I believe Arby's just announced a burger now.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County

The Taco Bell in Corydon once told me they didn't have anything but soda pop and cinnamon crisps.

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    WHO HAS CHILITO’S???
    Chili cheese burritos?
    Make chili cheese burritos great again.
    I live east of Kokomo, used to work in Peru. I remember TB in Peru had them, but not the ones in Kokomo. Or maybe it was the other way around? I retired over three years ago so may not be in either by now.

Top Bottom