• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    G/f's car was hit last week so we took it to Allen. I have know Allen for years and he and his crew at Diamond are great people and I am happy to support them. Here is the car, nothing special just want to share his work.

4/24/12 - waiting on insurance
    O13344.jpg

4/25/12 - Repairs in process, waiting on parts
    R15530.jpg

4/26/12 - Starting repairs
    R15555.jpg

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Thanks Joe, I really appreciate it.
    What 40cal is showing here is that while we are working on your car you can log on to our website and view a picture each day of the status of your repair.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    How much to replace the plastic shhroud under the front bumper on a Acrua RL? I hit some ice that put a whole in mine last winter. I'm now driving around with duct tape covering the hole, lol.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    She painted and ready to start putting it back together now.
    You may be driving it again soon :)

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    All done! Thanks Allen, it looks better than it did before the crash.. How is that possible you say? Because the g/f never washes it.
    R15669.jpg

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Looks like it came off the showroom flow! Hyundai has come a LONG way since the early 90s.

Allen how is the quality of Hyundais today?

All done! Thanks Allen, it looks better than it did before the crash.. How is that possible you say? Because the g/f never washes it.
    R15669.jpg

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011

So that's what my car looks like with no bumper or fender, huh.

*No I am not the OP's G/F, just have the same car.

Looks like it came off the showroom flow! Hyundai has come a LONG way since the early 90s.

Allen how is the quality of Hyundais today?

As a new-ish Hyundai owner I have to say that I am very satisfied with the quality of the car. I have owned a '12 Sonata for about 8 months and 18,000 miles now, and can say that this is one of the only cars I have had that I would be truly sad if it DIAF.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    So that's what my car looks like with no bumper or fender, huh.

*No I am not the OP's G/F, just have the same car.

As a new-ish Hyundai owner I have to say that I am very satisfied with the quality of the car. I have owned a '12 Sonata for about 8 months and 18,000 miles now, and can say that this is one of the only cars I have had that I would be truly sad if it DIAF.

Yea but maybe a little less blurry:)
    I was at the new car show downtown in 2010 and I Hyundai's display surprised and impressed me. They even had a car designed to compete with the Lincolns and Cadillac lines.
    Although I have reservations of whether or not people will actually pay $65,000.00 and have the Hyundai nameplate. It was a nice car none the less.

Thanks again for using us Joe.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Yea but maybe a little less blurry:)
    I was at the new car show downtown in 2010 and I Hyundai's display surprised and impressed me. They even had a car designed to compete with the Lincolns and Cadillac lines.
    Although I have reservations of whether or not people will actually pay $65,000.00 and have the Hyundai nameplate. It was a nice car none the less.

Thanks again for using us Joe.

Yeah the price tag on the Genesis Sedan (I assume that is the one you are referring to) is a hard pill to swallow, but with the numbers it is boasting and the recent upswing in the quality of the Hyundai's, it may still be falling in under some other cars of the same class.

As an aside: I was in the dealership a month or two ago and there was a gentleman in there trading in his BMW on a Genesis Sedan. Don't know the make of the BMW but it looked to be one of the higher end ones.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Yeah the price tag on the Genesis Sedan (I assume that is the one you are referring to) is a hard pill to swallow, but with the numbers it is boasting and the recent upswing in the quality of the Hyundai's, it may still be falling in under some other cars of the same class.

As an aside: I was in the dealership a month or two ago and there was a gentleman in there trading in his BMW on a Genesis Sedan. Don't know the make of the BMW but it looked to be one of the higher end ones.

Blasphemy :)

Top Bottom