• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • david76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    I don't understand!
    If you only conceal carry, how does the officer know you are carrying? If you are telling them, than that is your own fault!
    Also, I find it extremely hard to believe that ANY officer has searched your car without asking for and receiving your consent!

I was under the impression that if a leo asked if you have any weapons on you, you are sopposed to answer honestly so I did. And I kind of feel like I am being called a liar but believe what you want the truth is in the real world THPD does what they want if you give them consent or not. I would have fought it but did not want to spend a night in jail and pay lawer fee's for nothing so I just shut up and watched. It did not happen every time but it does happen. One more thing even if I did tell the leo I was carrying how am I at fault? Does that give them the right to search without asking?

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Look after next election to see who gets to speak for the Sheriff's department to media a lot. That will give you an idea who might run on that side. Ewing was Marvel's right hand man. That doesn't automatically means they will get elected, but as long as Ewing does a good job and he supports someone, they stand a pretty good chance.

undeRGRound

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    I have no idea, he is apparently still either a vigo co. resident or the SD has no residency rules. At some point, he should have to live in Sullivan Co. to run for Sheriff there once it is time to file for office.

Hay TH-ian!

Thanx for the heads-up on THG! (TH Guns)
    I got a lot of good deals there, Brian & co is cool!

ChaoticMunky

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    MSG2 - Lawrence, IN
    Is there even still a sheriff in Marion?

Since this thread has already been bumped up I'll go ahead and answer your question. Yes there is. The Marion County Sheriff's Office still exists, they run the jails. The Sheriff is John Layton. I haven't heard one way or the other on his stance regarding the 2A. I'm sure it'll be brought up at some point this year because of the elections happening this year.

Top Bottom