• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    can someone bring a .45 acp handgun... we will be loading 45 because thats what leadeye is bring to cast and i got rid of my 1911 a while ago and have not replaced it yet.... will need it JUST to check function we will NOT be firing it.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    AWESOME! was wondering if people were still checking this thread after they said they were coming.... thanks rotor talker... for that i will wave ANY and ALL fees accosiated with this class....:evilangel:

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Let me add this... if anyone has any high end firearms that they want to bring for a brief show and tell after the class i would love to see them... there is just something about putting your hands on a quality piece of craftsmenship..... Ill have my favorite toys to show off.

Volunteer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indy Castleton
    IGW I am sorry

I was given the go ahead by the boss and left with plenty of time but I trusted Google maps and my TomTom Go and I could not find your location. I actually had to stop and **** in a church parking lot I spent so much time looking. I really wanted to be at the reloading class to see how much I had forgotten. Your home is the first place I have failed to find. Sorry.

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    Great class indygunworks! Very informative and easy to understand. I'm glad I made it this time.

ETA: And a big thank you to Leadeye too. Very informative.

Last edited:

Rotor Talker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greenfield
    Outstanding job!

Very good job guys, thank you!

I'll probably have my own set up going by this fall, but I will be back next time you have one of these IGW, very well done, Your time and efforts are appreciated.

Sincerely,

bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area
    Excllent class! Exactly what I was looking for. Very informative. Material coverage was great. Information flowed very well. Thank you Indygunworks and Leadeye.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Great class indygunworks! Very informative and easy to understand. I'm glad I made it this time.

Very good job guys, thank you!

I'll probably have my own set up going by this fall, but I will be back next time you have one of these IGW, very well done, Your time and efforts are appreciated.

Sincerely,

Excllent class! Exactly what I was looking for. Very informative. Material coverage was great. Information flowed very well. Thank you Indygunworks and Leadeye.

Thanks Nick for a great intro to casting/reloading and super-rifle drooling. :)

Reps for his effort fellas!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    Rep for Indygunworks and Leadeye tonight. Great information and well worth the time. Nice to meet some of the guys as well.

Rep for Redneckmedic as well....Indygunworks gave us the lowdown on the shop, that was a helluva nice thing and a tremendous job. Nice work!

And yes, the precision tactical gear was difficult to look at....:rolleyes:

Thanks again guys!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom