• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Sunday May 3rd... at 17:30.... east side of Indianapolis... Post if you will be there and you will get a PM with the directions. Class will take about 2 hours, but feel free to stay and talk shop if you desire.

Leadeye will also be covering the basics of casting your own bullet... he will be bringing his own equipment and says that we should be able to see the complete process!

Ill post the people who say they are coming for sure here, if you are not on the list and want to be let me know, if you are on the list and cant make it let me know... this is going to give me a good idea..... if you are on the list, you have recieved a PM with my address, if you need better directions let me know otherwise I will see you on sunday.

IndyGunworks
    Leadeye
    22LR
    Archbishop
    Paddling_man (cancelled)
    Rotor Talker
    bogus
    OneBadv8
    wolfman
    Boilers
    hotfarmboy1 and friend
    millsusaf
    aclark
    clyde
    samrothstein01
    VN Vet (cancelled)
    Volunteer

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Should be able to make it and can bring some stuff for a bullet casting demo. I will just need a place to park the pickup,a 110 outlet, and some water. I will bring Lee size dies which work on most reloading presses.:)

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    yea... sorry for the late notice... its 1 week? my schedule changed and i dont know if i will have time to do this on a weekend later in the fishing/boating season so i figured i would try and help out as many people that needed a weekend as i could... 1 week is better than not having it right? i mean it is free after all.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Ohh, definitely, a week's notice is better than no class at all. If it were a two, three weeks out then I'd put in a day-off request is all. Now I'm just rolling the dice to see what I can do..

Rotor Talker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greenfield
    I'll see if I can get someone to come in early for me, Planning on spending a lot of money on this stuff and need to know what to get and how to use it. I'll be in touch.

Thanks again

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I'm interested, but don't know if I have to work or not yet. Shoot me a pm if you don't mind, and I'll check my schedule asap.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom