• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I have no problem with this and would vote to acquit. They're robbing the place and as far as I'm concerned you are morally clear to shoot them once it's established that this is a robbery. If the guy comes over the counter during a robbery, that's just more threat icing on the cake. If the robbers don't have weapons, well, that's a "them" problem. We don't seem to put robbers in prison and keep them there anymore, so I'm all for on-the-spot voting them off the island.

That said I don't write Nevada law and I expect the forces of the state to go after this person with a vengeance far in excess of that they would apply to a robber who did the same to him.
    There is no way to know if he had a weapon. What you do know is that he is not hopping the counter to deliver some donuts. He had no good intentions and the store employee has every reason to think the worst.

They had the chance to leave with what they had and chose to escalate it further.
    Play stupid games win stupid prizes. This is what defending yourself will look like if you're not allowed to use a gun for defense.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Cruising the Youtube and saw a video with a more before and after footage. Store employee asked them why they were wearing masks, the bad guy stole some change off the counter, and they were asked to leave twice. Employee had his right hand on the knife knowing there might be trouble due to their odd behaviors and masks.

Pro Tip:

If you don't want to get stabbed to death robbing a store, don't rob a store.

I have no ****s to give for these pieces of ****.

tscherry70

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 7, 2021
    Bedford
    I liked all of the mentioned westerns. Unforgiven is one of my favorites. I grew up watching The Lone Ranger, and Gunsmoke so it's hard to impress me with good ones. The Revenant was also darn good, that bear attack scene; insane.

Top Bottom