Uranus
    Today on painful realization theater...

life-comes-at-you-fast-jesse-ridgway.gif

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Sad situation that I fear we are going to see more often. People are tired of the recidivist maggots (Uncle Ted's description) being ignored by prosecutors. Unfortunately this will continue to happen until the criminals decide the risk is not worth the reward.
    Or at least until they figure out "Asian American Shopkeepers" are not to be f*cked with.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Y'know, we should start our own "social justice movement:" let's start bankrolling the elections of Prosecutors who will simply let stuff like this slide.

TLM: "It was just property!"

Prosecutor: (checks his emails...)

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Sad situation that I fear we are going to see more often. People are tired of the recidivist maggots (Uncle Ted's description) being ignored by prosecutors. Unfortunately this will continue to happen until the criminals decide the risk is not worth the reward.
    I concur. I think this is the thread for an analogy video that I've wanted to post for awhile. Many may have seen it. Click on the Watch on YouTube part of the blacked out video.

I unsubscribed to Active Self Protection on YouTube after the host claimed this wasn't self defense. Granted the laws in NY are screwy but this is the same outcome. I think the DA had some manslaughter charges and high bail then dropped them within a few days.

The video comments are probably a solid 90% it was justified. I will say a pocket clipped little cylinder of the POM pepper spray advertised on the channel would've been very handy in this situation prior to the knife defense.

BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    I am 100% behind this guy and would give him a medal if I could. It was more than justified but unfortunately I can see an overzealous prosecutor trying to nail him on criminal charges and a serious civil suit. I don't know the laws in Utah but with luck the shop keeper will be ok.

Top Bottom