Z

Yyyyyeeeeeeeeeeepppppppp!!!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I love Storage Wars. One thing me and my wife wonder is what Barry did in life to get his money. I think he was involved in the entertainment industry in some capacity. I love the way dave and darrell square off.

From stuff I've read, Barry and his brother had a large grocery or produce operation in L.A. and has been dealing in antiques and collectibles for decades. He has the coolest friends, a midget that will go in on stilts, rednecks, dude from Aerosmith, some old school car guys...gotta like a guy that has a midget on stilts as a buddy.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Actually it was independantly with an iPhone autocorrect but thanks for being the verbiage police

Dang iPhones. Not verbiage, more intent. There's a lot of wealth envy out there, glad it was just your phone being so.

FYI, Barry knew Thom Beers who produces it (and deadliest catch) and was Asked him personally to be on the show and he agreed. He doesn't buy to sell in his store so he's after the weird stuff, not volume.

I love his skeleton gloves and that funky
    Classic pickup truck

ws98ta

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I actually watch both shows for entertainment purposes only.
    Both seem way to scripted to be reality. But I could see where the plot could be real it just gets writen up to make good tv.

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    From stuff I've read, Barry and his brother had a large grocery or produce operation in L.A. and has been dealing in antiques and collectibles for decades. He has the coolest friends, a midget that will go in on stilts, rednecks, dude from Aerosmith, some old school car guys...gotta like a guy that has a midget on stilts as a buddy.
    lol...sounds like a spinoff in the making!

jeepville

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    New Castle
    I watch both and find both entertaining. The new storage show where the guys travel all over the usa and bid the big bucks is fun because they actually sell what they bought and show the totals not like storage wars which I feel the make up the amounts.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    I like Storage Wars, it is pretty interesting what they find in some of those storage areas. I also like Pickers and Pawn Stars.
    The repo man and bounty hunter reality shows are the ones I think are stupid and fake.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    A true reality repo show would be very, very boring. I know several people that do repos and in the past 5 years the worst confrontation was a few females yelling and crying. It can be pretty dangerous but most of the time they get the vehicle and are gone as quickly as possible (plus the ones I know aren't as dumb as the faimly of manatees on TRU or whatever channel it is).

Top Bottom