Stopped at Porter County Fair while carrying.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    :):.....Want attn?......walk 'round unzip'd with you horse out ta pasture(....?....or pony.....whutever fits...:): ) H/G out'n the open draw 'bout same amount of attn....more,prolly.....hahahahaha....kind'a like holler'n ta the crowd....." HEY!......look how big my d*** is,ya'll ! "

:):
    Really man? Just tell they guy that when you oc you're just asking for attention just like if you left your fly down and it fell out.
    By the way, oc is fine, cc is fine, it's a preference thing.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    It was being rented out and you were trespassing by ignoring the signs. It sounds like you saw the signs before hand, and were not oblivious.

I highly doubt he was trespassing by ignoring the signs, for a no gun sign in IN to carry force of law it would have to be specifically worded. If he hadn't have left when asked then he would of been trespassing.

:rolleyes:.......Dooooo.........?.........ya walk 'round with yer Johnson hang'n out too?......'bout same ........:rolleyes:

:):.....Want attn?......walk 'round unzip'd with you horse out ta pasture(....?....or pony.....whutever fits...:): ) H/G out'n the open draw 'bout same amount of attn....more,prolly.....hahahahaha....kind'a like holler'n ta the crowd....." HEY!......look how big my d*** is,ya'll ! "

:):

This is why we need negative rep. Oh wait we do. :rockwoot:

huntall50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    NW Indianapolis
    I'm sorry, I was not trying to start or add to OC/CC debate but just trying to say that we don't have to be one way carriers. Be willing to change to situations, you see a sign that you know carry no weight of law, just keep your rights and conceal the thing. You don't lose anything and don't force the situation. Go back to OC when you choose.

Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not get bent out of shape! Now for those who are challenged, I did not say that you always have to be flexible.

dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    CC'd at the fair last night with the wife and daughter had no problem. whats with the bathroom attendants i was welcomed to the bathroom with "welcome to the pee palace" made me laugh.

Top Bottom