• SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Every Punisher skull on trucks and guns I see have belonged to someone that

1 Didn’t complete basic training and if so didn’t complete MOS or tech school

2 folks that talk about a rifle that’s good for “1,000 yards” yet can’t tell you what distance is between mil dots at 100 yards or know bullet drop or mil holdover at that 1,000 yard distance they mention

3 is only a legend in their own mind!

So not sure of this warnings validity LOL
    This latest warning follows a trend from the last couple of years.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I sent my picture and fingerprints to them for each stamp, then asked permission to move to Texas. I think they know where I’m at, and what I’ve got. OnStar notifies me if I’ve got low tire pressure.
    You'll be happy to know that they've also experimented with tracking a car of interest in real time using the constant broadcasting of those TP sensors as a tracking signal

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    IMO I believe the capabilities of Big Brother is somewhere between the investigative powers of Barny Fife to some of the ridiculous stuff you see in the CSI dramas, like "enhancing" a pixelated image to 4K quality. There is most certainly some super secret squirrel s**t out there, however I think that many shows and media overexaggerate some of the capabilities of some of this tech. Likely your biggest opponent to privacy is not going to be feds in an un-suspicious pizza van with some satellite dishes or scrolling through random forums in a deep underground facility. It's going to be a computer. AI probably poses a significantly bigger threat than any special X-Ray vision camera on a helicopter or drone.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    da31ed6e-93a4-4de8-9e59-1e146f60713d_1.80a65667bddd41603349f154cb4d30f6.jpeg

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I sent my picture and fingerprints to them for each stamp, then asked permission to move to Texas. I think they know where I’m at, and what I’ve got. OnStar notifies me if I’ve got low tire pressure.

We are in way too deep to worry about it now. :lala:
    Reality that everyone wants to lie to themselves and say it isn't true.

Top Bottom