• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    A friend of ours Harley was stolen this morning.
    Stolen from in front of an office near 96th & Keystone, Indy area. Across from Northside HD.
    2002 Black Road King with the plate "FLHR".
    If you see this bike, please call the police with a location.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I hate to say it but it is most likely out of state or in a zillion pieces by now. Hope not but that is usually how it goes. Have wrecked bike with good papers, steal good bike with no papers and mate the 2 for 1 good bike.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    What churchmouse said.........

If you have the serial numbers you can go around the lot at bike show and check the parts for a possible match........

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I hate to say it but it is most likely out of state or in a zillion pieces by now. Hope not but that is usually how it goes. Have wrecked bike with good papers, steal good bike with no papers and mate the 2 for 1 good bike.

What churchmouse said.........

If you have the serial numbers you can go around the lot at bike show and check the parts for a possible match........

Yea, we're well aware it is probably a lost cause. :xmad: The owner is an IN ABATE board member.

This is what I just learned from them:
    "An eyewitness reported the theft by two white males in a late model dark blue or black Impala. The one that rode off on the bike was a white male, bald, 6 foot tall, about 275 lbs, wearing a white T shirt and cut off jeans.
    Not much to go on, but that's what we have. They used a crow bar to bust the lock and the ignition."

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Yea, we're well aware it is probably a lost cause. :xmad: The owner is an IN ABATE board member.

This is what I just learned from them:
    "An eyewitness reported the theft by two white males in a late model dark blue or black Impala. The one that rode off on the bike was a white male, bald, 6 foot tall, about 275 lbs, wearing a white T shirt and cut off jeans.
    Not much to go on, but that's what we have. They used a crow bar to bust the lock and the ignition."
    Sounds like they had been eyeing that bike for a while.

Top Bottom