• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yeah, what journalistic standard, lie through your teeth but blame the other side of liying?

Claiming Trump is a lier but knowing full well he is not?
    “Claiming Trump is a liar but knowing full well he is not”? I had a seriously good laugh before I started to write this.
    You want to put that theory to the test? How many lies do you need, to debunk that theory? You got a solid number in mind?

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I've examined the evidence.

I've always said that there are two kinds of people in this world, those who are wired positive and those who are wired negative, a glass half full and a glass half empty.

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I've examined they evidence.

I've always said that there are two kinds of people in this world, those who are wired positive and those who are wired negative, a glass half full and a glass half empty.
    I'm confused - which one do think Kut is? Yourself? Me? Trump?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    “Claiming Trump is a liar but knowing full well he is not”? I had a seriously good laugh before I started to write this.
    You want to put that theory to the test? How many lies do you need, to debunk that theory? You got a solid number in mind?
    And I laugh every time you state this as to the bag of lies and deception you cast a vote for. Simply amazing Kut. Simply amazing. Wake up my friend.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well, there's a lot of decrying the "liberal media" because of who backs it, and personal politics are, etc. - Epoch Times is directly connected to Falun Gong (i.e. they have an agenda).

They also have dabbled a bit with QAnon.

They definitely aren't just reporting news; there's facts, but with a clear bent.

EDIT: As much as we hate the "MSM", at least they have a journalistic standard, a clear list of contributors, editorial guidelines, exposed ownership, etc. If you want the truth, don't go looking for it from source with no journalistic integrity.

If you want something that confuse your view of the world... the worlds your oyster these days; especially if you're a conservative.
    The MSM has no standards my friend. None. What planet are you viewing from these days. The lie twist and manipulate at every turn. If you are watching it does shed some light on your opinions and views. Clarity at last.........:):

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Were there irregularities in this election? Yes

Have there been irregularities in every election? Probably yes.

Is Trump a turd? Yes

Are politicians typically turds? Yes

Waking up is more than realizing MSM is built to divide the country. Just because Mike Lindell paid millions of dollars to buy airtime on OAN doesn't mean that's the smoking gun.

I'm sorry, and this is not a personal attack, but if someone actually thinks someone from Indiana with transmission problems in an old van cracked the code, I have to question the flavor of kool-aid being consumed.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And I laugh every time you state this as to the bag of lies and deception you cast a vote for. Simply amazing Kut. Simply amazing. Wake up my friend.
    You may have a point... but that wasn't addressed. My guy might love Nazi midget hookers, and eat the left foot of lepers. I have made no statement to the contrary. FS stated that Trump isn't a liar. Well, we know that isn't true. We ALL know that isn't true. So for someone to state explicitly that he is not, is pretty dang humorous.... or sad.

PS: the post you quoted was from like 4 months ago. That's like the 3rd time this week that someone has responded to a post from that far back. What gives?

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Quote: I'm sorry, and this is not a personal attack, but if someone actually thinks someone from Indiana with transmission problems in an old van cracked the code, I have to question the flavor of kool-aid being consumed. Unquote

How in the world did you come up with that? I never even hinted that I cracked any code, only that I've seen the evidence from others that I trust.

BTW, I think I'm about to get my transmission fixed this week hopefully.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Were there irregularities in this election? Yes

Have there been irregularities in every election? Probably yes.

Is Trump a turd? Yes

Are politicians typically turds? Yes

Waking up is more than realizing MSM is built to divide the country. Just because Mike Lindell paid millions of dollars to buy airtime on OAN doesn't mean that's the smoking gun.

I'm sorry, and this is not a personal attack, but if someone actually thinks someone from Indiana with transmission problems in an old van cracked the code, I have to question the flavor of kool-aid being consumed.
    With the exception of Ted Cruz and Rand Paul, your 2016 Republican fantasy chief executive team hasn't done ****. Where is Scott Walker now, what is he doing to fight the good fight? Marco Rubio? Kasich?

Get back to me when you can make the case for who would have done a better job than Trump who was actually in it at the time and who won't be the 2024 versions of one trick ponies. I would think all of these people I constantly hear about, who are more 'true conservative' (like Jeb? :lmfao:) or whatever, would be fighting for the issues rather than just showing up occasionally to audition for president

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You may have a point... but that wasn't addressed. My guy might love Nazi midget hookers, and eat the left foot of lepers. I have made no statement to the contrary. FS stated that Trump isn't a liar. Well, we know that isn't true. We ALL know that isn't true. So for someone to state explicitly that he is not, is pretty dang humorous.... or sad.

PS: the post you quoted was from like 4 months ago. That's like the 3rd time this week that someone has responded to a post from that far back. What gives?
    And to that we all tell the truth 100% of the time all the time.Just saying.

Politicians people. All of them. Mistaken/lyre's no matter. Trump had a adversarial MSM up his keister with the most powerful media microscope ever developed. No living organism would have passed muster especially with the ugly agendas the MSM were on a mission to prove. Russia Russia Russia comes to mind and that was only one aspect of the brain washing they were "Guilty" of and yes they were far more in the tank with this than Trump ever was.

Now they coddle and protect the :Poop: those in the big office push because they feel they won and yes, they did.
    I hope all who fell victim here feel the pain.

JMHO and nothing can be said to dissuade me from this. We have witnessed the biggest scam ever pushed on the mind numbed brain washed this country has ever seen. Yes even bigger than "O" and that was pretty epic on its own.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

A is a post and I just saw it. They do not go away my friend.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Quote: I'm sorry, and this is not a personal attack, but if someone actually thinks someone from Indiana with transmission problems in an old van cracked the code, I have to question the flavor of kool-aid being consumed. Unquote

How in the world did you come up with that? I never even hinted that I cracked any code, only that I've seen the evidence from others that I trust.

BTW, I think I'm about to get my transmission fixed this week hopefully.
    Good God I hope so......:):

No knock but you have got to be the most dedicated person on the planet. No way in Gods earth I would have drove that back here like you did. The miles you exponentially put on the engine doing that was insane. Shortened the fuse and you dont see it.

Hope you have some luck.

Top Bottom