• ...and so much more!
  • Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    OMIGOSH!
    You mean Russia posted false information on the internet like both political parties do constantly?
    Why should I care?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well by that metric every politician and at Least 3/4 of our population is in trouble. Oh wait that’s right generally only the conservatives are punished.
    Agreed - right now, there's definitely a cancel culture that aimed at the right. No doubt. If you're a liberal, you really got to mess up to get cancelled. It happens, but not equally.

However... I'm not going to "harrumph!" every time a conservative gets the boot until I check the facts.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Is that right? How so? Do you follow them?
    Well, there's a lot of decrying the "liberal media" because of who backs it, and personal politics are, etc. - Epoch Times is directly connected to Falun Gong (i.e. they have an agenda).

They also have dabbled a bit with QAnon.

They definitely aren't just reporting news; there's facts, but with a clear bent.

EDIT: As much as we hate the "MSM", at least they have a journalistic standard, a clear list of contributors, editorial guidelines, exposed ownership, etc. If you want the truth, don't go looking for it from source with no journalistic integrity.

If you want something that confuse your view of the world... the worlds your oyster these days; especially if you're a conservative.

Last edited:

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Well, there's a lot of decrying the "liberal media" because of who backs it, and personal politics are, etc. - Epoch Times is directly connected to Falun Gong (i.e. they have an agenda).

They also have dabbled a bit with QAnon.

They definitely aren't just reporting news; there's facts, but with a clear bent.

EDIT: As much as we hate the "MSM", at least they have a journalistic standard, a clear list of contributors, editorial guidelines, exposed ownership, etc. If you want the truth, don't go looking for it from source with no journalistic integrity.

If you want something that confuse your view of the world... the worlds your oyster these days; especially if you're a conservative.

So the MSM has journalistic integrity?
    If that means using opinions as a factual article or selected sound bytes or just plain misrepresentation, I guess I can agree. At least they have as much journalistic integrity as those sources you claim are full of B.S.
    My opinion, I dont really trust the MSM at all and the others only a little bit more. You need lots of sources from both sides to even approach the truth. Just by ease of availability the MSM has become the purveyor of truth.

erasure

komm süßer tod
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    merrrerrrmrerrerverre

So, you've been in a coma for a while, eh? We're glad to have you back with us, but I've got some bad news,

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    As much as we hate the "MSM", at least they have a journalistic standard, a clear list of contributors, editorial guidelines, exposed ownership, etc. If you want the truth, don't go looking for it from source with no journalistic integrity.
    Journalistic standard?? :lmfao:
    Clear list of contributors (oddly enough most of which are all named "an anonymous source"?? :lmfao:
    Editorial guidelines - "Don't disparage anyone on the left. Only criticize those on the right." :lmfao:

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Journalistic standard?? :lmfao:
    Clear list of contributors (oddly enough most of which are all named "an anonymous source"?? :lmfao:
    Editorial guidelines - "Don't disparage anyone on the left. Only criticize those on the right." :lmfao:
    Yeah, what journalistic standard, lie through your teeth but blame the other side of liying?

Claiming Trump is a lier but knowing full well he is not?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yeah, what journalistic standard, lie through your teeth but blame the other side of liying?

Claiming Trump is a lier but knowing full well he is not?
    Every source your present is liying[sic] while accusing the other side is liying.

And we all [should] know that Trump is lying about election fraud.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Quote: And we all [should] know that Trump is lying about election fraud. Unquote.

Just keep saying it, maybe someone will believe you, but we won't.
    Go pound sand.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This is the biggest bunch of F******G S**T ever posted on INGO, I mean ever.

Why is this so?

Of the so called MSM most of them are owned by global conglomerates with with business all over the world, the conglomerates espouse globalization (a single word to express one world rule) and every one of them want to do business with and in China. Just last few weeks I posted that through federal disclosures virtually all the MSM participated in expensive junkets where they are told by the Chinese how to get along.

How one can with a straight face say the MSM has "journalistic integrity" is beyond me. They didn't just not cover election irregularities, they told their audience they were not covering anything that benefited Trump and you say they have journalistic integrity. The showed riots and reported them as peaceful demonstrations and you call that journalistic integrity. BS

I recently posted that dissidents released a list of 2 million Chinese Communist Party loyalists that are imbedded throughout the west, in particular media and social media.

Then we look at traditional conservative media, they are terrified of social media cancelling them. So much so they will not touch what the big guys tell them not too. Just look at their headlines, do they look like what conservatives are talking about privately? Not in my experience.

The replied post is just full of out and out lies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    And we all [should] know that Trump is lying about election fraud.
    LOL! Yes, because it’s totally normal for 6 battleground states to stop counting in the middle of the night while having hundreds of thousands of votes for one candidate, only to resume in the morning with that candidate suddenly behind. Also totally normal for a handful of those states to prevent anybody certified to do so from watching them count, going as far as hanging **** over windows to keep onlookers from watching. Dead people voting, boxes of ballots found dumped in trash and ditches, etc etc etc. You trust in your “MSM journalistic integrity”... ill trust what my eyes see.

Top Bottom