• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Is there a place or person I can go to to get more INGO stickers? I give them out to INGO'ers that I meet and lately my supply is getting thin. I recieved a stack from the g&k 1500 show and about to run out. I live on the east side of indy

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Currently stickers are only available at the 1500 gun show, as we have no mechanism in place for shipping them.

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    Currently stickers are only available at the 1500 gun show, as we have no mechanism in place for shipping them.

USPS? :dunno:

Supplies: INGO sticker, Envelope, Stamp, Wetting device (i.e. toungue)

Instructions: One takes the INGO sticker, places it in the envelope. One then wets the seal, and adheres it, closing said envelope. One writes return and shipping address and places Stamp on said envelope. One walks to the mail box, places completed envelope in the mail box and raises little red flag!

In all honesty, I would be willing to pay a few bucks via Paypal for a couple INGO stickers.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    USPS? :dunno:

Supplies: INGO sticker, Envelope, Stamp, Wetting device (i.e. toungue)

Instructions: One takes the INGO sticker, places it in the envelope. One then wets the seal, and adheres it, closing said envelope. One writes return and shipping address and places Stamp on said envelope. One walks to the mail box, places completed envelope in the mail box and raises little red flag!

I was referring to the mechanism of a live human being filling said orders in such a manner.

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    I was kinda Hopeing that I could pick a few 15 of each from some where to distribute to people to prow that either can't attend 1500, have no desire to attend or just want one sooner.

Top Bottom