Stealing Romney signs... yeah, that could work!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Does anybody else find it curious that those who don't agree with the Johnson/Paul crowd are "sheep". Insulting people is highly unlikely to get them to agree with your point of view. You're just drinking a different flavor of kool-aid!

Does anybody else find it curious that those who DO support Paul or Johnson are "lying, hypocritical, disingenuous Obama defenders"?

Insulting people is highly unlikely to get them to agree with your point of view.

Etc.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    If Americas only hope are people like Mitt and Obama I'm not sure I want to live on this planet anymore. I really dislike people so stuck to a party in a 2 party system. Some people will vote party lines without doing research and getting some facts. And honestly I have heard of people doing stupid stuff to Obama signs as well so there are turds on both sides. It would be nice to have hope and change. If you where happy with Bush I guess you will vote for hope and change of 4 years ago. I would honestly be surprised at how many people actually vote without having heard a debate. Study Mitts plan if you can find it. Listen to what he says now compared to earlier in his campaign even back to 2004 campaign. Mitt is being backed by oil companies. Get ready for 5 dollars a gallon folks.

Lol $5/gal because Mitt is in bed with big oil? That's ridiculous. $5/gal because the dollar is losing value with every QE Obama and friends order. Don't love Mitt? Fine. Few of us do. Try to keep it real though. The BS is already so deep.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Well of course right now its more profitable to sell our oil then keep it here. When oil companies collect government subsidies and get free land to drill oil and squeeze the supply it hurts. Yeah I know you are right about Reps being better armed....sadly. That is def one thing I dont agree with on the Dems. Of course not all dont research the facts but I would really like to see a poll. At this point we have no private space shuttles so it appears I am stuck here for now lol :poop:

More profitable to sell it where? You make a lot of claims. Let's have some data.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    I (legally/with permission) placed about 3 dozen Ron Paul signs during the primaries and had 11 of them stolen. Some of the people had half a conscientious and instead just pulled them out of the ground and threw signs down nearby. I know that other Paul supporters in the area had signs taken too.

I doubt it was Obama supporters as there were multiple cases where other republican signs next to the Paul signs were untouched.

I don't blame a candidate or the whole of their supporters. It's unfortunately part of the game that is played by a very small percentage of all sides.

Before the primaries someone stole my Ron Paul sticker off my truck. Could have been either party but I'll blame the liberal just for fun. Lol.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    More profitable to sell it where? You make a lot of claims. Let's have some data.

U.S. oil production is up, so why are gas prices so high?

Basically even though we have more then enough gasoline we are forced to pay global market prices. So basically our own supply and demand means nothing. We have more then enough. Yet gas prices have steadily risen. I guess the whole supply and demand thing is out of the window. We no longer have a US economy.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    U.S. oil production is up, so why are gas prices so high?

Basically even though we have more then enough gasoline we are forced to pay global market prices. So basically our own supply and demand means nothing. We have more then enough. Yet gas prices have steadily risen. I guess the whole supply and demand thing is out of the window. We no longer have a US economy.

We no longer have a US economy because the dollar is worth less making oil more expensive? Im not sure i understand what your saying.

mdeshon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Out yander
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    We no longer have a US economy because the dollar is worth less making oil more expensive? Im not sure i understand what your saying.

Feel free to read the article. By no longer having our own economy I mean we are intertwined with all markets globally thus making our own gasoline boom of no help to our own gas prices. We are all familiar with the whole supply and demand scenario. Even though we dont have a high enough demand to exhaust our abundant supply our gasoline prices still are reflective of global situations and not our own. We are producing now more then we need. Why wouldnt our gas prices reflect that? I understand the market for oil is global but just like a gallon of milk is more expensive in Cali then here why would our own market not reflect our fortune. Maybe the tin foils are right. OWO

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    If Americas only hope are people like Mitt and Obama I'm not sure I want to live on this planet anymore. I really dislike people so stuck to a party in a 2 party system. Some people will vote party lines without doing research and getting some facts. And honestly I have heard of people doing stupid stuff to Obama signs as well so there are turds on both sides. It would be nice to have hope and change. If you where happy with Bush I guess you will vote for hope and change of 4 years ago. I would honestly be surprised at how many people actually vote without having heard a debate. Study Mitts plan if you can find it. Listen to what he says now compared to earlier in his campaign even back to 2004 campaign. Mitt is being backed by oil companies. Get ready for 5 dollars a gallon folks.

Blah Blah Blah.................Move to Cuba.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Wow! I didn't know about that. Thanks for the info!

I was called that personally, in so many words, in another thread. On another forum I was told I deserve to be killed by Obama's brownshirts for not backing Romney. No joke.

My only point in this is simple: you cannot just blame ONE group for vitriol and pretend your group's hands are clean.

I've been called a Romney supporter by Democrats who say my vote for a third party is a vote for Romney, and an Obama supporter by Republicans saying my vote for a third party is a vote for Obama. Both say I'm either totally pointless, or it's my fault the other guy wins, and they use lots of invective while making their point.

I guess everybody hates me.

I'm okay with that.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    lolz... Oil is sold as a global commodity. It doesn't matter where it comes from, it all sells for the same price.

Wholesale gasoline is similarly sold as a global commodity, so the price of fuel has very little to do with local politics, other than the taxes they want to levy on that fuel.

Top Bottom