• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Just some food for thought here, but I live on the near east side of Indy and that walmart is the store I shop at if I need to go to walmart. That trash could be from anywhere.

exactly, I am close to Irvington, I shop Beech Grove Walmart, East Washington is closer, believe it or not, BG is the nicer of the 2 stores.

Duke Short

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Well since I have been "key-slapped" by keyboard commandos in the past as they have defended the precious Wal-Mart from my scorn. I will just say I still purchase my cheap Chinese crap somewhere else. Oh and my Dog, Firearms and Motorcycle's are all cleaner than the nice young ladies in the shampoo aisle. As John Anderson would say " Somebody slap me".

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Who sees these women and says "Oh yeah, I gotta get me some of that"?

3865712_370.jpg

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Wasn't this the same Walmart that had a bad stolen cell phone deal go down last year that ended up with a shooting in the parking lot?

I know a guy that used to be a loss prevention officer for the BG Walmart...he says it's a zoo. Women come in with their kids, send the kids off to steal stuff...kids get caught, then they throw a redneck fit...then cops..then jail. Walmart now has a new loss prevention head...they lose 300 Million a year to shrinkage by theft or other means...he intends to knock it down by 10% in the next year. They will prosecute.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Can someone insert that church guy on tv who is always "healing" people into the video right before the lady gets out of her chair?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I seriously hope this results in a follow up story "wal mart fighter angry her disability payments cancelled". Sorry, if you NEED a scooter, you arent healthy enough to throw down in the shampoo aisle.

I hope the rude mooch gets what she deserves.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I seriously hope this results in a follow up story "wal mart fighter angry her disability payments cancelled". Sorry, if you NEED a scooter, you arent healthy enough to throw down in the shampoo aisle.

I hope the rude mooch gets what she deserves.

She's probably suffering from some worn out parts. Specifically, parts having to do with creating more bottle-chucking helpers.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    I'm still trying to figure out what started the fight. Were they fighting over the scooter? LOL.

Apparently the lady in the scooter was yelling racial slurs at an employee and the dark haired lady called her out. The dark haired lady (with the kid) was on a local morning radio show today.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Apparently the lady in the scooter was yelling racial slurs at an employee and the dark haired lady called her out. The dark haired lady (with the kid) was on a local morning radio show today.

So she was the voice of reason and racial harmony, pure and clean as the wind driven snow, standing up for another, selflessly.

Rrrrrrrriiiiiiiigggggghhhhtttttttt

Top Bottom