• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    the only good idea I see from this is A good idea for the BAD GUYS to get ahold of this info so they know were they are safest to rob and steal from the SHEEPLE :twocents::patriot:

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    i have seen this before, i agree it will not be good if they put names or addresses on there. kind of interesting the way is now though. i was a little disapointed in my zip code, only 6% with a LTCH

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    Only 5% but I do live in an apartment complex with a lot of out of stater's and the apartment complex probably makes up for 25% of the zip code.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    The Indy Star's database is lame compared to the one on the Bloomington Herald-Times website. It shows how many on a particular street.

Of course, it'll cost you $5 to view it.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    The Indy Star's database is lame compared to the one on the Bloomington Herald-Times website. It shows how many on a particular street.

Of course, it'll cost you $5 to view it.

I say we dig up the public records of the reporters and editors employed by the Bloomington Herald-Times and publish their public information on INGO, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Fair is fair.

Public people often have a lot of public information, its often not too hard to find the address, emails, even phone numbers of reporters! If they publish yours, you should publish theirs.

JMO

BTW, almost 10% of my Zip Code has a LTCH

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    I say we dig up the public records of the reporters and editors employed by the Bloomington Herald-Times and publish their public information on INGO, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Fair is fair.

Public people often have a lot of public information, its often not too hard to find the address, emails, even phone numbers of reporters! If they publish yours, you should publish theirs.

JMO

BTW, almost 10% of my Zip Code has a LTCH
    Ideas like this get out hand rather quickly. :rolleyes: Think toy gun on Christmas.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I'm surprised, my county is only 10%. I'm assuming every county would be between 15-8%. But isn't this more of an advantage for us? With such low percentages, nobody would ever know your carrying while your out and about. More of a surprise when you are ever in the situation to use your weapon. But I could be wrong

norman428

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    6% :( Most of Hamilton is between 5 and 7. :/
    I think its alright that they post the county, and by zip code. I really would rather not have people know what street though. I would rather people not know if i have one, and for the people that don't, criminals will most certainly use that information to figure out where is safe to rob.

ThePope

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Fort Wayne,In
    I actually find these stats very eye-opening, as I peruse the areas near me, and the blocks where I play/work, along with the areas I happen to know where some "antis" live and play....

THEY would be astounded how many of their friends and neighbors carry 24/7...and no doubt, it would scare them, for they are chicken-sheets anyway.

I STILL BELIEVE THE NAMING OF PEOPLE AND/OR STREETS WOULD BE A HUGE MISTAKE ON THEIR PART...and lawsuits galore could transpire....

This doesn't change the fact that these are valuable stats for a variety of reasons.

One such reason, mine, is simple curiosity, say, going out-ward from my house, into the rural ares, how the stats change into the hunting mode, a fact I guess I already knew, or guessed, anyway.

The various areas inside of my city, for example, is large enough to see a definite change of owner-ship and patterns of carry based on age, race, and size of the zip sampled.

I am Out ...:cool:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    If this would have happened back in our founding fathers days they would have burned the buildings that housed the news papers offices and printing presses. They would not have been considered criminals, the person who did it would be seen as a hero.

Disclaimer: Don't burn things down.

Top Bottom