• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BobDaniels

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Boone Co
    Got out of the car at 6:10 and back in the car at 6:40, roughly 35 people in front of us for 3 booths and the line was about the same as we left with more people arriving. This was at the Thorntown library.

IMO, the female candidate did cause this turn out so folks can vote against her.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I was up at 4:30, at the polling place at 5:15 and was first in line. Yay! But by 5:30 there was probably 50 in line, and by the time the polls opened at 6:00, there had to be 100 people there.

I wasnt falling for THAT one. I forgot to set my alarm in 2012. As I was getting ready WIBC was getting reports that the keyholder to the machines was 45 mins late at my site. :facepalm:

There was no wait at all at my polling location. I was out the door in under 5 minutes.

10 mins here. my site is for 2 precints. my precinct includes cornfields, so we are really small. Other precinct was 50 minute wait. I was in and out in 10 minutes.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    20 minutes door to door this morning.

Was number 11 in line, and number 85 for the morning at 8 AM. Talked to the poll workers, and we have just under 600 in the district. 250 voted early. They joked we may have everyone through the line by lunchtime.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Maybe 5 or 6 people in line in front of me, for 2 precincts. 8 polling stations. Took longer to check in than to actually vote.
    The parking lot near the building was full, so I had to park out in the overflow lot. I also know they aren't checking ID's thoroughly, someone voted with an expired drivers license, it wasn't me.

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    Maybe 5 or 6 people in line in front of me, for 2 precincts. 8 polling stations. Took longer to check in than to actually vote.
    The parking lot near the building was full, so I had to park out in the overflow lot. I also know they aren't checking ID's thoroughly, someone voted with an expired drivers license, it wasn't me.

According to the sign hanging on the door at our location an ID is not required (Will get a provisional ballot). And an expired ID could be used as long as it was not prior to November of 2014.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Wife and I went right at 6am, just as we did for the primaries. For the primaries, we were in and out in roughly 3 minutes. Today, we got through in about 50 minutes. Wife was late to work by 10 minutes, but I think they'll understand as this was her first time being late in 3 years. I'm glad to see people going out and voting, but where were the crowds for the primaries? Then they have the nerve to complain about the choices...

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Fifteen(15) minutes in and out to vote this morning. Arrived at 7:30am at VFW on Main Street in Fort Wayne. My wife voted "early" and was in line four(4) hours and called me to deliver her lunch.

wait.jpg

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    At our polling site there was a steady stream of people coming in but no lines. However, we were greeted at the door by a young lady handing out a list of democratic candidates and instructions how to vote democratic straight ticket...less than 10ft from a voting machine and less than 20ft from where people fill out the ballot. That always chaps my tail. I feel like they prey on 1st time voters or those who maybe waffling at the last minute.

I believe that's against the law...or is it 'legal' because its not about 1 candidate. Of course, if you're in Marion County or Bloomington or Gary...the laws don't apply unless you're republican.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Our county had a record number of early votes cast, nearly 40%, and I was in that 40%. I imagine it's going to be crazy everywhere all day long today.

28% in Bartholomew County they said. They said that was beat the record...even when COMBINING the last 2 presidential elections.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I'd be reporting that polling place, it is law that ID is required.
    I don't know when the dudes license expired, but he was bragging outside about it.

Secretary of State : Election Division: Photo ID Law

From your link. Provisional voting is allowed with no/expired id.

If you are unable or unwilling to present ID meeting these requirements, you may cast a provisional ballot. If you cast a provisional ballot, you have until noon 10 days after the election to follow up with the county election board and either provide the necessary documentation or affirm one of the law’s exemptions applies to you.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I usually vote early, but decided to sleep in.

Just finished off a steak.

Will hit the shower and head to the polls shortly.

**** employers. Vote, as long as it takes.

Top Bottom