• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sheltowee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 18, 2013
    Seymour
    I had an XDm. I really liked it. I have never shot an M & P so I cant really compare, but the XDm
    functioned flawlessly and was accurate.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I have both a M&P and a Springfield XDM. They are bot in 9MM I totally prefer the M&P over the XDM. I just began shooting competitions (USPSA and Steel Challenge) on thing i did notice was that over the XDM people I shooting an M&P pro had way waster follow up shots. Plus the gun just feels good in my hand, also all of the saftey's on the XD seem a little weird I mean really a loaded chamber indicator cocked striker indicator and a knock off 1911 grip safety thats a little much. IMHO

askeen289

Plinker
    Rating - 85.7%
    6   1   0
    Apr 24, 2013
    Thanks to all for the input I will definitely do some more research and hopefully get an opportunity to try them out. I have always liked Glock's just thought I would check the other's out. I do have very large hands and when shooting I prefer the full size Glock 21 over the Glock 23 however for CC the 23 has and advantage. I will definitely keep all input in mind before I make the purchase.

BryceB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2021
    Greenwood
    I'm finally coming to a point to be able to get another pistol. I like Glocks and have a 23 and 21. I really enjoy shooting both of them but the full size .45 seems to be more comfortable. I have checked around and like both the Springfield XD and S&W MP. I'm looking for some input to make my final decision between these two and deciding between which caliber. I have always liked .40 caliber but since owning a .45 I'm torn to say the least. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Hey I have a question, PM me

Top Bottom