• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    At some point' there was a post (maybe not in this thread) showing potential SA35 future offerings that included a beavertail on one pistol and a rail on the other, looked through all these posts and NADA, anyone got a line on that picture / add?

Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    At some point' there was a post (maybe not in this thread) showing potential SA35 future offerings that included a beavertail on one pistol and a rail on the other, looked through all these posts and NADA, anyone got a line on that picture / add?
    Not Springfield. Girsan.

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    I really wish SA would release the SA35 in stainless steel like their 1911 offerings, and also in their armory kote finish for a more matte black FN MKIII look.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    I really wish SA would release the SA35 in stainless steel like their 1911 offerings, and also in their armory kote finish for a more matte black FN MKIII look.
    I am patiently waiting for somebody to get rid of theirs. It will end up happening and when it does I'm going to do this to it.

Attachments

• Browning_HP_C_Web-530533.jpg
      Browning_HP_C_Web-530533.jpg
      141.8 KB · Views: 14

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    As a guy who's carried a HiPower of one sort of another for 35 years now, the more I think about it the more I realize I would rather have one of these Springfields than the new FN model. If I was to buy a new HiPower that is...

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    As a guy who's carried a HiPower of one sort of another for 35 years now, the more I think about it the more I realize I would rather have one of these Springfields than the new FN model. If I was to buy a new HiPower that is...
    I 100% agree. That's why I got this over the new FN model. It doesn't have the same lines or the same feel or even the same mystique of an original HP.

The new FN "High Power" is soulless

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I 100% agree. That's why I got this over the new FN model. It doesn't have the same lines or the same feel or even the same mystique of an original HP.

I don't know about that, I handled a nice used FDE one and should have bought it, the grips a bit longer and feels much better than a standard HP, it had nice factory sights and the trigger was great compared to a standard HP, give it another look.

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie

I also agree, the new "High Power" to me is more akin to a Browning BDM than a true HP.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    I don't know about that, I handled a nice used FDE one and should have bought it, the grips a bit longer and feels much better than a standard HP, it had nice factory sights and the trigger was great compared to a standard HP, give it another look.
    I've looked and handled one I just don't like anything about it. I don't think you can get much better than the grip on the original high power

Top Bottom