• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigRed3588

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 4, 2013
    Boynton Beach
    Does anybody have an idea of what kind of time frame we’re looking at with regards to widespread availability? I’m not really up-to-date on production timelines. I’d have to think they’re churning them out.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I haven't spent that much time out in that area, the only shop that looks like it would even have the cred to get allocated some of those is On Target.
    I believe on Target is in Murfreesboro. I am not sure how some of the shops around here come to acquire their inventory? I suspect a lot of it involves who you know and the mark up they can get for it. There are quite a few large inventory high dollar places in Middle TN.

There is one shop that I like to go to that actually has a few a New Wilson Combats on hand.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I believe on Target is in Murfreesboro. I am not sure how some of the shops around here come to acquire their inventory? I suspect a lot of it involves who you know and the mark up they can get for it. There are quite a few large inventory high dollar places in Middle TN.

There is one shop that I like to go to that actually has a few a New Wilson Combats on hand.
    Oh got it, Putnam County TN not Indiana.

Joegrz308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2015
    Lake County
    Does anybody have an idea of what kind of time frame we’re looking at with regards to widespread availability? I’m not really up-to-date on production timelines. I’d have to think they’re churning them out.
    According to the salesperson at a LGS he expects the widespread distribution of the SA 35 will be about six months if the Hellcat was any indication.

Joegrz308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2015
    Lake County
    As I received my SA 35 last week, I got to take her out and put some rounds down range. Couldn’t be happier as my Springfield was accurate, reliable and the best Hi Power trigger I have ever had. The only issue was the rear sight screw was working its way out at the end of my session. A little Loc-Tight and we are good to go. :ar15:

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I just went out real quick and put 2 mags through mine. First rounds since I got it 3 weeks ago. Lol. Ran fine for those 30 rounds as I hoped it would. Problems may arise as round count goes up but for now the initial 2 mags were good. I've read(maybe this thread) that the 15rd mags can be problematic. Sights were right on for combat hold. Hit 6" plates at 15yds no problem. I like well enough. It scratches my itch for a 1911ish double stack 9

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield

Alright gentleman apparently start expecting extractor issues at around 800 rounds , Garand Thumb basically broke two IMHO and the first pistol he was sent was messed up cosmetically pretty bad too.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Alright gentleman apparently start expecting extractor issues at around 800 rounds , Garand Thumb basically broke two IMHO and the first pistol he was sent was messed up cosmetically pretty bad too.

This problem pushes the M&P 10mm up above the SA35 on my list. I'm sure they will get it figured out and fixed before long.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    800 rounds you say? Well, for me that'll be maybe 10 years from now considering ammo prices and the fact this gun is strictly a range pea shooter

Top Bottom