• ...and so much more!
  • CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    I vote an original German P.38 !!

Ultra fun to shoot, loaded with history and will easily hold its value more then anything new. Not to mention the guys at the range will be very impressed!!

You can find mismatched ones from $450+

Yeah, that's a good idea. Or, go with the a nice post war P1.

I have one of each. :D

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    Well I spent my money. I looked at several different and decided on the Beretta Px4 storm 9mm and love it!!

FYI for those that are interested BOB at PSS has XDm's in 9mm, and .40 for $569, and Springfield is running a deal where you get 2 extra free mags, that makes 4 mags total. That's an amazing deal. Just thought I would put that out there.
    Later

G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    I was just checking in to see if you spent that money yet. I was going to offer to drive you around to find something. I figured if you were paying we could go shoot everything they have in stock and I would offer my personal opinions.

Glad you found something you like. Let us know how you like shooting it and if you would purchase again.

Wagswook

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Well I spent my money. I looked at several different and decided on the Beretta Px4 storm 9mm and love it!!

FYI for those that are interested BOB at PSS has XDm's in 9mm, and .40 for $569, and Springfield is running a deal where you get 2 extra free mags, that makes 4 mags total. That's an amazing deal. Just thought I would put that out there.
    Later

Where did you find this in-stock at? Did you go full size or compact? Do you mind me asking what you spent?

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    I found one at Plainfield Shooting Supply. I checked with every gun shop in the area and everyone was out. Bob had 1 in stock and I put a hold on it. Picked it up for $530 I think. A lot of shops had them in .40 but I couldn't find a 9mm til I called Bob. I got the fullsize.

Rafterman

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I would opt for an XD in 9mm or .40

Just bought a XD 4" OD and love the feel and balance of it. Just perfect for needs. Don't count out the 4" XD till you handle one. I just can't put it down.
    Good luck!:D

Top Bottom