• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Web guy should have online registration for the January matches up & running tomorrow.

Any love for a later start time? May not be do-able or best for the masses, figured I'd mention as it might drag in some less local yokels (it is my dream to one day cover class D).

Thanks Steve! I notice your website "calendar" page says registration opens at 5PM, not 4pm as stated in Coach's Jan.7 thread. Is 5PM the correct time?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks Steve! I notice your website "calendar" page says registration opens at 5PM, not 4pm as stated in Coach's Jan.7 thread. Is 5PM the correct time?

Online registration is not going to happen for the January 7th match
    . We need to discuss some things and trouble shoot before we move ahead and do that. 4pm is the correct time for in person sign up. It has been changed since the original match. I will text Steve and see about getting it updated on the Calendar. These matches have been a work in progress and the changes have not all been kept up with on all fronts, and that is my fault. We will try and get that fixed asap.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Any love for a later start time? May not be do-able or best for the masses, figured I'd mention as it might drag in some less local yokels (it is my dream to one day cover class D).

Mid morning or afternoon match is unlikely.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Any idea if/when another one of these will come around?

No plans have been made yet. I am still waiting on a club code from the Home office. When I get that I have to learn how to upload the classifiers and get it in with payment to USPSA so that everyone will get credit on their classifiers in Mid January. Once this match is settled we will consider the next one.

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    No plans have been made yet. I am still waiting on a club code from the Home office. When I get that I have to learn how to upload the classifiers and get it in with payment to USPSA so that everyone will get credit on their classifiers in Mid January. Once this match is settled we will consider the next one.

Good to hear. I for one love the early morning start on a Saturday, as my wife won't see it as a "whole day at the range".

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The special classifier will not show up in January but in February. It is long complicated explanation. The folks on this end have done everything they can do, but until the system update in Mid January the classifier cannot be uploaded. They will count and it will happen but we are going to suffer through a delay. I am sorry for this development but there is nothing I can do about it. Nothing that HQ can do about it either. Sorry.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    The special classifier will not show up in January but in February. It is long complicated explanation. The folks on this end have done everything they can do, but until the system update in Mid January the classifier cannot be uploaded. They will count and it will happen but we are going to suffer through a delay. I am sorry for this development but there is nothing I can do about it. Nothing that HQ can do about it either. Sorry.

Thanks for the effort. If it takes until February to get my letter saying "you officially suck!", I can live with that.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis

Gotta love corporate. I have shot a fair amount of classifiers this year and some took 2 months before they posted towards my classifier %.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Gotta love corporate. I have shot a fair amount of classifiers this year and some took 2 months before they posted towards my classifier %.

I just want everyone to know that I did all I could. Chaney helped me get the scores ready to upload and I could not have done it without him. Jake has helped greatly with communication back and forth. Joe at Parabellum has done his part. The holidays and several other factors complicated it. It will happen eventually.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

I just want everyone to know that I did all I could. Chaney helped me get the scores ready to upload and I could not have done it without him. Jake has helped greatly with communication back and forth. Joe at Parabellum has done his part. The holidays and several other factors complicated it. It will happen eventually.

This just means my percentage won't go down even more until February. Heh.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I just uploaded the match. We will get the fees sent in and we should be good to go for February update. Thanks for everyone's patience. May have another one at the end of February or early match if there is interest.

Kane406

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2013
    Speedway
    Top Bottom