• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    MTG said this package funds abortion to full term. R vote yes on it. She pleaded for Johnson not to bring this to the floor but he did. Package includes all kind of stuff democrats wanted.

Now we are down another congressman with only a 1 vote majority as if that matters anymore.

Guess the democrats and China got Johnson on something now as he is bowing more and more to the democrats.

I’m ashamed, had high hopes for Johnson. God have mercy on us. Neither party is. They all hate us but a handful.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    MTG said this package funds abortion to full term. R vote yes on it. She pleaded for Johnson not to bring this to the floor but he did. Package includes all kind of stuff democrats wanted.

Now we are down another congressman with only a 1 vote majority as if that matters anymore.

Guess the democrats and China got Johnson on something now as he is bowing more and more to the democrats.

I’m ashamed, had high hopes for Johnson. God have mercy on us. Neither party is. They all hate us but a handful.
    I didn't have high hopes. I figured if the RINO’s voted for him that he was a RINO himself.
    I wanted to be very wrong. Unfortunately I wasn't. As was said early on McCarthy with Bible verses.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Interesting.

This is what I received from Rep. Baird.

"Greetings fellow Hoosiers,

This week in Washington, I voted to reject Joe Biden's pro-abortion and pro-illegal immigration 2024 spending plan. The people of Indiana sent me to Congress to ensure their tax dollars are spent wisely, not continue business as usual. I’m proud to uphold my commitment to fiscal responsibility and reject this flawed spending deal that was overwhelmingly supported by Biden’s allies in Congress.

I also questioned high-ranking military officials in a hearing of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs to understand how the Biden administration could allow American military equipment to fall into the hands of the Taliban. Watch my video below for a brief wrap-up of my work this week.

Sincerely,"

So what legislation is the above graphic for, and what legislation was he referring to in his e-mail?

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    So, if this is the legislation which actually passed the $1.2T boondoggle, then it would appear many Indiana "Republicans" did vote for the POS.

It appears there are so many machinations around the spending of our money, that it is increasingly difficult to figure out who actually voted to bankrupt us.

"This was a vote to agree to H.Res. 1102 in the House. This vote was taken under a House procedure called “suspension of the rules” which is typically used to pass non-controversial bills. Votes under suspension require a 2/3rds majority"

"This Act may be cited as the Further Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2024."

I wonder if Mr. Bookwalter @SnakEEater or one of our more Congress savvy members can weigh in on the subject?

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Interesting.

This is what I received from Rep. Baird.

"Greetings fellow Hoosiers,

This week in Washington, I voted to reject Joe Biden's pro-abortion and pro-illegal immigration 2024 spending plan. The people of Indiana sent me to Congress to ensure their tax dollars are spent wisely, not continue business as usual. I’m proud to uphold my commitment to fiscal responsibility and reject this flawed spending deal that was overwhelmingly supported by Biden’s allies in Congress.

I also questioned high-ranking military officials in a hearing of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs to understand how the Biden administration could allow American military equipment to fall into the hands of the Taliban. Watch my video below for a brief wrap-up of my work this week.

Sincerely,"

So what legislation is the above graphic for, and what legislation was he referring to in his e-mail?
    It’s for the 1.3 trillion spending bill that steals more money from the people to pay for things like states that legalized abortion. And a number of other perverted things, all tax funded. But no need to worry, it runs all out by Sept.

Another congressman said a budget approved is to happen once a year and go from I think he said, June to June the next year. The last time Congress did this was 1977.

Perhaps Baird in earlier meetings said he was against it but internet says he ended up voting yes when it came to the floor yesterday.

Send Baird that post that shows he voted yes. See if you get another word salad.

Last edited:

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel

Didn’t matter who they put there- they weren’t going to flip a switch and deliver miracles. His challenging caucus was going to get pissed. Burning it down and crying wasn’t going to work either. This was easy peasy to predict.

Never should have dumped McCarthy

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    101 “Republican” yea votes for this $1.2T travesty.

From Indiana;
    Baird
    Bucshon
    Houchin
    Pence
    Yakym
    I just sent Rudy Yakym an email letting him know I'm done voting for the uniparty. I'll vote libertarian or not at all. I don't care if the government shuts down, at least they can't do any more damage. As far as paying the military goes they could do it if they wanted to, they seem to give plenty of cash to Ukraine and every other freaking thing that doesn't matter to the U.S. Its a way to keep doing the same dumb **** they do and claim they care about the military. I'm done with all of them!!!

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I just sent Rudy Yakym an email letting him know I'm done voting for the uniparty. I'll vote libertarian or not at all. I don't care if the government shuts down, at least they can't do any more damage. As far as paying the military goes they could do it if they wanted to, they seem to give plenty of cash to Ukraine and every other freaking thing that doesn't matter to the U.S. Its a way to keep doing the same dumb **** they do and claim they care about the military. I'm done with all of them!!!
    Just did the same. They are there to stop the spending, instead they agree to fund abortion. No spine. Told him he might as well be a democrat.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

You know he's bad if the Democrat's are wanting to save him.
    I think this is why he has been giving the Democrat's just about everything they want.
    He needs to go.
    Next time don't vote in a RINO hold out without a speaker until a decent person gets in.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    We’re screwed. Plain and simple.

I believe the rino’s know more than we are being told. I also believe Johnson is not the only one being blackmailed. We can spew as much anger their way and tell them they are losing votes but IMO they know it will not matter if they get elected again or not.

If Trump wins, and I pray he does, it will put a bandaid on a severed artery. There is enough groundwork being laid that Trump‘s efforts (and ours) will be overshadowed by what is yet to come.

Although I sound gloomy right now, I still have hope and I’m still on my knees.

“10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.”

Top Bottom