• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spazzmodicus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    For those INGO'rs that live closer to Louisville than to Indy, let's have breakfast.

Just got this idea from another INGO post of a breakfast meeting occurring in Inianapolis. If you live closer to the Indy area you can see that post here.

I'm thinking this post could be used on a rotating basis......weekly or whatever. Maybe the Evansville folks could create another post such as "Southern Indiana INGO Breakfast Club - Evansville"

If you can't make it this weekend, no big deal, this will be an ongoing post and participants could pick it up within this post on following weekends.

If there's anybody that can't make it on weekends....make a post. There's sure to be others that prefer a weekday meeting for a pro-2nd amendment breakfast.

Comments? What establishments support the 2nd amendment? That's who gets my dollar$

Edit:even though this post has the title of "Louisville" in it, the meeting place must absolutely be in Hoosierville somewhere. Just my two cents on that.

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    For those INGO'rs that live closer to Louisville than to Indy, let's have breakfast.

Just got this idea from another INGO post of a breakfast meeting occurring in Inianapolis. If you live closer to the Indy area you can see that post here.

I'm thinking this post could be used on a rotating basis......weekly or whatever. Maybe the Evansville folks could create another post such as "Southern Indiana INGO Breakfast Club - Evansville"

If you can't make it this weekend, no big deal, this will be an ongoing post and participants could pick it up within this post on following weekends.

If there's anybody that can't make it on weekends....make a post. There's sure to be others that prefer a weekday meeting for a pro-2nd amendment breakfast.

Comments? What establishments support the 2nd amendment? That's who gets my dollar$

Edit:even though this post has the title of "Louisville" in it, the meeting place must absolutely be in Hoosierville somewhere. Just my two cents on that.

Bob Evans in Clarksville? Crackerbarrel in Scottsburg or Sellersburg. There is a meet and greet at my shop tomorrow in Clarksville. I hope you can make it. There is a thread in the events forum.

Spazzmodicus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    Bad things happen when I go to your shop. I leave with guns I didn't come in for and I leave with less money than I had. :D. But yeah...the meet and greet sounds great. For anybody else interested in the meet and greet beginning at 10am at Rick's you can check it out here:

I'm open for breakfast suggestion but CB in Sellersburg sounds good to me.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom