• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Outstanding! I can't wait to get to the point I can participate in competitions like this.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    :D You can't quite see that 35 yd. target on the last portion of that video.

What is Merle so angry about that he needs revenge? He should get over it. I hope I never see that classifier again. :xmad:

I would like to shoot it clean. I was close yesterday. Doubt you will see it at Riley though, because I am not going to give up the rifle range for that stage.

Apparently I am moving my thumb when shooting WHO. I noticed a little sympathetic response while air gunning the weakhand. Which explains the mike.

SC_Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Bloomington

It wasn't a whole lot easier in person! It's a tough one to shoot clean (at least that's what I'm telling myself). All that said, I got all 12 on the 35-yd and dropped one on the closer targets. Go figure. :dunno:

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton

It wasn't a whole lot easier in person! It's a tough one to shoot clean (at least that's what I'm telling myself). All that said, I got all 12 on the 35-yd and dropped one on the closer targets. Go figure. :dunno:

One drop is still pretty impressive for Merle :yesway:

Trust me, there were a few of us that would have been happy with 4-5 mikes on that one...:):. I have come to the conclusion that it will not be one of my classifiers that count towards my overall :owned:

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    the first guy in the video is Bill and he is shooting a single stack 45acp STI Trojan, I am the second person and I am shooting my custom .40s&w Limited gun with STI frame that was built by Jim Anglin of Sailors Customs and Aron is shooting a Brazo's .40s&w custom Limited gun in the last group of stages

Penske

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    thanks for the info I would love to start do this but have no clue where to start as far as gun,gear,holster ect

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    thanks for the info I would love to start do this but have no clue where to start as far as gun,gear,holster ect

There is a division for nearly every type of gun. A good holster, belt and mag pouches and you can find a division in which to compete. Gun must be 9mm or larger caliber. Come out to ACT's instructional league at the Atlanta Conservation Club, and I will get you introduced to the sport for $25.

sti38super

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2010
    Seymour
    That will be the last time Merle will come to a SCGC match. I just tried to give you guys a little bit of everthing this Month. I hate to give up our bay 5 also, it is to good of a bay for field courses.

Top Bottom