• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    He has been an outspoken supporter of the 2nd Amendment his only term in office and has fought against overreach by the federal bureaucracy.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Well said that man. I did like his point that those who insist on taking no steps to defend themselves, but instead rely solely on 911, are not opposed to violence - just that they want others to do it for them.

awames76

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2016
    kendallville
    i like this quote

In a mass murder situation in progress, if you choose to peacefully resolve the situation yourself without the use of violence or calling the police, please let me know how that works out for you. The police will come and take photos of the bodies, call the Coroner and investigate the crime.

i work just outside of south bend so i try to stay up on the area news

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Sheriff Rogers is a fine Christian man that has been blessed with wisdom and knowledge. It will be hard for anybody to replace him for about as long as he wants to be Sheriff of Elkhart County.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    And we, the citizens of Elkhart Co. keep electing him into office.
    We are truly blessed.
    One thing that I think is important is that Sheriff Brad is very active in the community.
    I have seen him at a number meetings and events that I am involved in and he is there.
    You can go up and talk to him and he is real.
    Most of the time, you never see elected officials till it is election time, then all they want is your vote.
    He isn't like that.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Have known him since he was a kid. He is truly the real deal. A soft spoken, gentle man without a hint of arrogance or self importance. Also a true/ strict constitutionalist.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    In a mass murder situation in progress, if you choose to peacefully resolve the situation yourself without the use of violence or calling the police, please let me know how that works out for you. The police will come and take photos of the bodies, call the Coroner and investigate the crime.

QFT

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    A very thoughtful and logical response from the Sheriff. The only problem is that anti-gunners are anything but thoughtful and logical, but that is their problem, not ours.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    Sheriff Rogers is a true patriot, and has had my vote since he first ran for office. Although I am very much for term limits, it saddens me that Sheriff Rogers will be term limited soon... Why is it always the good ones?

Top Bottom