Soldier in full battle rattle holding sword photo.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN
    Anyone know what picture I'm talking about? I thought it was James Yeager in full BDU holding a sword directly in front of him at the ready but my Google-fu is weak tonight.

Got any suggestions?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Anyone know what picture I'm talking about? I thought it was James Yeager in full BDU holding a sword directly in front of him at the ready but my Google-fu is weak tonight.

Got any suggestions?
    Your Google-Fu really is weak. A search for "Yeager sword" found this:

sword1-2.jpg

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    What is this unbelievable fascination with this guy? I just don't get it.

He is the bad ass that Joe INGO wishes they were subconsciously, but since he tends to say crazy stuff periodically-- it allows people to find a reason to dislike him out loud. It's really your typical jealous rage. Lol.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    He is the bad ass that Joe INGO wishes they were subconsciously, but since he tends to say crazy stuff periodically-- it allows people to find a reason to dislike him out loud. It's really your typical jealous rage. Lol.

Was that supposed to be purple?

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    it's not that I dislike him, I have never met him so cant form an opinion on that. it's just silly how many ppl on here are fawning over him like schoolgirls for the star QB....I find it rather funny and disturbing at the same time.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana

:rolleyes:......Speak fer youself,dude......:):.......don' impress me in'a least........:noway:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    it's not that I dislike him, I have never met him so cant form an opinion on that. it's just silly how many ppl on here are fawning over him like schoolgirls for the star QB....I find it rather funny and disturbing at the same time.

How is that disturbing. :dunno:
    From what I have seen of him (only his videos) he's a great guy with some common sense.
    And he knows what he's talking about.When it comes to guns and training anyway.
    Sure people get but hurt when he talks about 1911's but that just funny and even 1911 owners (like our own Que) can laugh about it.:):

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I just like the way he says what he thinks. I agree with most of what he says.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    How is that disturbing. :dunno:
    From what I have seen of him (only his videos) he's a great guy with some common sense.
    And he knows what he's talking about.When it comes to guns and training anyway.
    Sure people get but hurt when he talks about 1911's but that just funny and even 1911 owners (like our own Que) can laugh about it.:):

PIFY

Yeager's Mouth - Nothing good can come from it. :nono:

Top Bottom