Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    SOLD

What:
    • Polymer80 Serialized Frame / PSA Dagger RMR Slide
    • Streamlight TLR-7a.
    • Frame came factory assembled, but had a P80 trigger that is not as nice as a Glock, so I installed a Glock trigger.
    • Night sights from AmeriGlo, both front and read are night sights.
    • One Magpul Pmag

Condition: Very good, one owner, under 200 rounds. I did lightly touch the frame to match the slide angle and make the combo look really good. Also, run flawlessly in P80 holsters.

Why for sale: I am trying to gather funds for a rifle scope purchase and thinning the collection for what might be the last time. I’m down to the stuff that was gifts, heirlooms, or ‘buy once cry once’ type pieces. This pistol is very nice. The P80 stuff has actually led me to own multiple and they actually outnumber the Glocks they replicate.

Pricing: Pistol and light setup $420. I can remove the light and sell for $330. I can add a Holosun 507c X2 for an additional $220 to whatever you choose.

Exchange: I’m willing to drive from Indy south 465 to Seymour area. East and west would be about the same distances from Columbus. Saturday morning I am driving to Corydon, IN. Non-Indiana license plates and-or deals even remotely close to a boarder, I will ask to see state identification.

Contacting: Use the forum message system. Do not reply to this thread. Follow the rules.

E4A42B47-AF67-4D97-AC52-69CF5DE42903.jpeg

IMG_7917.jpeg

IMG_7918.jpeg

IMG_7919.jpeg

IMG_7925.jpeg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom