• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierbiker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 14, 2017
    south bend
    For sale a 3 die set-titanium nitride 380 auto reloading dies Hornady no. 044518 use shellholder #16. Series II, instructions included. I bought this set used from a friend when I first started reloading. I was having trouble building good cartridges so I bought an RCBS set because I already had a new Rockchucker press that I liked. Better results but not too sure what to credit the better results to. So, if you want to risk a $10 bill for these dies I will ship them to you absolutely FREE, AS IS, or you can pick them up on the west side of South Bend.

Attachments

• Hornady .380 die set cropped.jpg
      Hornady .380 die set cropped.jpg
      207.7 KB · Views: 9
    • Hornady 380 dies.jpg
      Hornady 380 dies.jpg
      364.6 KB · Views: 9
    • Hornady .380 dies.jpg
      Hornady .380 dies.jpg
      551 KB · Views: 9

hoosierbiker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 14, 2017
    south bend
    For sale a 3 die set-titanium nitride 380 auto reloading dies Hornady no. 044518 use shellholder #16. Series II, instructions included. I bought this set used from a friend when I first started reloading. I was having trouble building good cartridges so I bought an RCBS set because I already had a new Rockchucker press that I liked. Better results but not too sure what to credit the better results to. So, if you want to risk a $10 bill for these dies I will ship them to you absolutely FREE, AS IS, or you can pick them up on the west side of South Bend.
    BUMP

Top Bottom