• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xamsx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    NW
    Picked up this awesome cutter at the Lake Co. gun show this past weekend for a nice $90. Love it! Hands down the best folder I've ever owned. Great size. Operation is as smooth as butter and I'm quickly becoming accustomed to pulling/handling it with great speed and skill. Easy one hand operation.
    I find myself playing with/admiring it all the time :): and will be carrying this with me EVERYWHERE!

SOGPentagonEliteI.jpg

"Since its debut, the Pentagon Elite series has achieved great popularity among the military and law enforcement community, as well as the general marketplace. The Pentagon Elite knives are impeccably balanced and feature ergonomic glass and Kevlar-reinforced Zytel handles, ambidextrous slotted thumb studs, machine screw construction, a low-reflective bead-blasted blade and clip, SOG’s Arc-Lock system, and a reversible military-style clip that enhances gripping. Spearheading the Pentagon Elite is a shark tooth tip that increases point strength."

Anyone else have this knife or have handled it? Your thoughts?
    Or does anybody have the Pentagon Elite II? How much bigger is it?
    Any other SOG carriers? (the Micron DOESN'T count ;))

Last edited:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Can't help you out... But my easily lost Micron is my only SOG product to date. :)

But the Pentagon Elite is a slick little number! I read the website...I presume it's assisted opening?

-J-

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I will be posting a SOG review my self soon..... I have 4 reviews to post today.... 3 knives and a rifle optic. But first I must have breakfast. Yo esrice better late than never right? I even got a review for the INGO ladies!

P.S. I playing with my SOG right now.....

rc5699

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Muncie, IN
    All SOG multi tools are awesome. Cept for the silly Power Assist with it's waste of space assisted blades.

I EDC a B60, I'd be naked and worthless without it.

Top Bottom