• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Hello, I want to buy a single point sling to use with AR's and AK's. I have been considering buying the SOE Single Point Bungee Sling that you carry.

I am fairly sure I do not want to purchase a convertible sling.

As far as single point rifle slings go, is there a sling you would rather have than the SOE Single Point Bungee?

Also, do you have these slings in stock?

Britton

Master
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    All I run is SOE, on everything. Ask an SEAL what they use. Not people that say they are a SEAL, but real ones. John Willis got his start making custom gear for warriors that go into harms way and continues to do so. He put's all orders for active duty service members ahead of the line. Don't know about these other slings, don't care. We carry SOE because it is the best, made in the US, by a patriot.

Gamez235

Master
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    I prefer the 2 points myself. I use both the bungee 2 point and convertible versions. If it shows in stock on our web store, then order it up and we will do our tape gun magic and get it shipped out.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Is the bungee much different then the standard two point slings? Basically, is there a positive or negative of the bungee setup over the standard non bungee slings?

lawrra

Master
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Is the bungee much different then the standard two point slings? Basically, is there a positive or negative of the bungee setup over the standard non bungee slings?

The bungee gives you the benefit of having the rifle tight to your body while hanging, and having enough give with the bungie to shoulder your rifle and even do shoulder transitions without adjusting the sling.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    The bungee gives you the benefit of having the rifle tight to your body while hanging, and having enough give with the bungie to shoulder your rifle and even do shoulder transitions without adjusting the sling.

Cool, thanks for the response and clearing that up for me. They seem popular but I never knew what it was that made them different.

Britton

Master
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    If you order one and don't like it please return it for a full refund, we stand behind everything we sell. I have to tell you, I have an SOE on every fighting rifle I have, would not use a rifle without one.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    If you order one and don't like it please return it for a full refund, we stand behind everything we sell. I have to tell you, I have an SOE on every fighting rifle I have, would not use a rifle without one.

I am surfing the AGS site right now looking to make an order:D

Top Bottom