• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Ok i'm not trying to pick a fight, but the fact is this is probably the last time you folks will have a chance to vote for Ron Paul because of his age, at 76 it is unlikely he would be able to mount a campaign in 4 years.

so who picks up the mantle?

some folks talk about his son Ran, as far as the main stream goes will he be guilty by association?

i'd love to see Judge Napolitano maybe get more involved?

what say you guys, who out there that is known can really take the movement where Ron Paul just couldnt?

jake

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    <~~~~~~this guy is the next ron paul.. But I bet ron paul would make another run at it. He will only be 80

only 80? he comes off as a crazy old confused geezer now at times cant imagine what four more years will do, getting old doesnt make him bad, just human

jake

Classic Liberal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    only 80? he comes off as a crazy old confused geezer now at times cant imagine what four more years will do, getting old doesnt make him bad, just human

jake

I've heard this from mainstream news before, but what exactly makes him a crazy old confused geezer...I'd like some actual examples, rather than some talking point from mark levin.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    he just comes off as confused and disorientated at times to me, like he is really having a hard time putting his thoughts together. cant say what anyone else thinks, and never cared enough to write down any particular instances.

who's mark levin?

jake

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Rand Paul, Allen West and I don't think we've heard the last from Sarah Palin ... ;)

interesting names.

allen west will the voting for the ndaa kind of knock him out of this?

sarah palin... is she too polarizing? is she conservative enough? i dont know

Rand Paul... being the son will either help or hurt.... time will tell

jake

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Sarah Palin? I don't think Sarah Palin when I think of the Constitutionally minded Ron Paul. I always have seen her as a hot Right Wing Conservative Repub. not really my cup of tea for POTUS, idealy. I really like the idea of Judge Napolitano though.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have seen all of them including Rand bashed by the purists. There is only Ron. Further proof that it really is a cult of personality.

Wreaver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!
    interesting names.

allen west will the voting for the ndaa kind of knock him out of this?

sarah palin... is she too polarizing? is she conservative enough? i dont know

Rand Paul... being the son will either help or hurt.... time will tell

jake

Yeah. I had high hopes for Allen West but then he gave the NDAA his :yesway:.

Top Bottom