So what is your firearm that you wish was made?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    M1a scout in 6.5 creedmoor.

I'd like to add one more to my list. I'd like to start to see some bolt action rifles that have good quality iron sights like an M1 Garand, M1A, M16A2 has for the style of sights. There's just too few of options out there for a rifle that has some nice sights like that.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    I’d like S&W to bring back an actual 3” Blued K frame Model 13 (or 10) There’s more than enough Polymer striker stuff. Some of us actually started out with and like Blued Steel and Walnut Stock guns!

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    A reliable Hi-Point with as much aftermarket stuff as Glock, and it takes every mag EXCEPT a Glock and when the Glock guys see it they laugh until they **** themselves and say (sarcastically) "nice gun".

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    CZ97 in 10MM

Now that one exists , though it is very expensive

I would personally love a modernized PPK in 9mm , maybe with optics

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Those don't take bullets, isn't it just lithium batteries???.......lol I would have thought they would have put a rail on that.....but I guess if you spray enough, you'll hit what your aiming at.....:shoot::shoot:
    IIRC 10mm caseless. I still haven't figured out how they can fire non stop without reloading it or where it is actually reloaded...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Coonan makes/made a nice 357mag semi auto. I know its not a DE but it works nicely. Not sure about the ability to take some load development though.
    I think some of the impetus around load development in 155 grain 10mm is to achieve 357 mag equivalent performance in a less chunky, less expensive and more reliable firearm than Coonans, with better aftermarket support

Last edited:

Kernelkrink

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2016
    grant county
    Dang, I have a pretty short wish list. I just want Ruger to bring back the Marlin 39...
    THIS! But the original design without the safety and rebounding hammer. And they need to make a version of their .44 magnum semi auto carbine that takes desert Eagle magazines instead of overgrown 10/22 mags. Also an A-team commemorative mini-14 rifle with the folding stock and the 6,000 rd magazine. Or at least a factory SBR semi auto clone of the AC556 shorty folder in SS.

And I want Springfield Armory to make enough SA35 Hipower clones that you can actually find them for less than MSRP!

Top Bottom