So.. what are you reloading at the moment??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I got 800 rounds of 9mm loaded between Thursday and Sunday. I'm about 60% to what I want to have by spring. I think I'll make it if I can stay consistent. I usually don't do as much per day as I did this weekend. But if I can hit the bench almost every day and load my usual number, I'll be okay come warm weather.

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Portage
    Finished up 9mm and 223 for now going to run 100 30-30 tomorrow. I need to find about 300pc of 270 Winchester brass so I can finish that up.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I'm trying to get enough components together to load up 500 .30 caliber M1 carbine. I've got the brass and some of the other stuff but not enough to complete.

yetti462

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 18, 2016
    Unglaciated heaven
    Rolled out some 45/70 with 405 casts. My boy was doing his favorite thing, shooting jugs of water with 6.5 cm. I had a frozen jug in my truck. Shot it with 45/70 and made crushed ice. Asked my 9 yr. old if he wanted to shoot the buffalo slayer and he declined. Said it looked like it might hurt.

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Not real excited about the price, but I just scored a brick of CCI Large BR2 rifle primers from Natchez. $149+hazmat+shipping I think that's $190 all in.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Home today waiting on covid test results so I was able to spend my lunch on the bench.

Finished up the last of my primers(well, I always keep a sleeve of 100 so that I can say I'm not totally out, lol). I am now officially fully loaded and in good shape for 2022.

This last loading was 9mm, 115gr FMJ RN over 4.2 grains TG. Thank you Dieselrealtor for the projectiles, primers and powder. At least some of the powder and primers.:) I finally got around to loading those bullets we traded for a long time ago.

Now I shoot, save brass and see if primers ever get realistic again. I'd say I have until this winter before I need to start scoring primers. If I can't, then it's on to .22 in '23!

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    177   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    Home today waiting on covid test results so I was able to spend my lunch on the bench.

Finished up the last of my primers(well, I always keep a sleeve of 100 so that I can say I'm not totally out, lol). I am now officially fully loaded and in good shape for 2022.

This last loading was 9mm, 115gr FMJ RN over 4.2 grains TG. Thank you Dieselrealtor for the projectiles, primers and powder. At least some of the powder and primers.:) I finally got around to loading those bullets we traded for a long time ago.

Now I shoot, save brass and see if primers ever get realistic again. I'd say I have until this winter before I need to start scoring primers. If I can't, then it's on to .22 in '23!
    Cool.

edit; glad to be of help

I finished loading 1k of (blasting ammo) cheap 9mm 115 plated I bought from American Reloading a few years ago over 4.1 TG, giving several hundred to my SIL. Accurate enough for the plates at the range.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom