• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Surely it can't be worse then World of Warcraft...

Lol, Skyrim is killer. My significant other banned me from playing it when she's at my place, so I basically ignored her for 3 months (except for "date" nights.... which involved her picking to most expensive restaurants she could find). :(

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The Elder Scrolls series kicks butt for sure. Hope you enjoy the game! Oh and wait for a Steam sale to come around and pick up the DLC's if you haven't already. Some are better than others, but I found them all worthwhile. What kind of rig do you run? For best performance a 2GB video card will offer the best framerate. I had a 1GB GTX 560ti card when I first got the game and upgraded to a 2GB GTX 660 to get rid of stuttering and pauses when I entered buildings.

Desdinova

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2012
    Austin
    Spent many an hour on that game... unfortunately, it likes to freeze up my x-box regularly, so I only play in small doses...

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Quite a few hours spent on the PS3. Quite a few glitches that made fulfilling some quests impossible. It was fun up until then.

ThatOneKid

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2014
    Batesville
    I've had it for a while, I'm not a huge fan of RGP's, but this game is pretty awesome. I always find myself playing it when I get bored. Every time I play, I find something new

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    my 10 year old just asked me if he could get skyrim.....is it appropriate for 10 y/o??
    If you don't mind them playing fighting games. Lots of sword play/archery/magic and killing have to be done. My 11 year old daughter plays it and enjoys it, but gets frustrated at times by the difficulty for an 11 year old. It's definitely better than many games out there.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Sounds like a great game. Just as soon as I've mastered Solitaire I'm going to give it a try.
    Serious though, my 13 yr old has been wanting it. So far I'm holding on the "NFW" stance. My nephew got him started on it and my nephew can't hold a job for his gaming addiction.

bcskypilot

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Jan 22, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    I used to give my son a bunch of crap for waisting so much time running around on this game. One day while he was at school I noticed he left the game on. I went to turn everything off and ended up taking three days off of work...

In the next couple months Elder Scrolls online is being released. You can play with people from all over the world. I was invited to the beta test and have been off and on the last couple releases. Crazy addicting I wouldn't even click the link if I was you... http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en/ You may be able to sign up to test on the beta for free still. It's not my fault if you do...

BRING A FRIEND
    Would you like a friend to accompany you on your adventures? Simply forward this email and invite one friend to redeem this additional key:

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    Keep it under control, man.....

79c986f3-7a5e-4e29-8156-521c1c1d269d.jpg

Top Bottom