• ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/snoop...0aG5zBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--

[FONT=&amp]Snoop Dogg joined the list of celebrities seemingly eager to leave the US for Canada now that Donald Trump is president when he enlisted the help of Toronto native and fellow rapper Drake to find a residence in the Ontario city on Wednesday.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Following Trump's upset victory in the presidential election on Tuesday, Snoop posted a picture of Toronto's CN Tower on Instagram with a caption that called the city his "new home," as he jokingly requested that Drake give him "the hookup on some property." [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Snoop later posted expletive-filled footage of himself watching Democratic vice presidential candidate Tim Kaine speak at Hillary Clinton's concession speech on Wednesday, in which the rapper called out Kaine as "weak" and lamented that Bernie Sanders wasn't Clinton's running mate. [/FONT]

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    He'll probably run for president in 2020, it should be an interesting field of candidates from the left.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So, the pothead contingent wants to jet now?
    I'm perfectly okay with that.

I doubt it's the pothead contingent. CA, MA, and NV just legalized recreational use. Does Trump break from Obama and stop ignoring federal law? But then again, if it is the pothead contingent, they'll probably forget what they said, go down to the 7/11 for Cheetos, and end up staying.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

I think a pothead would go "Heeeeeeey man, let's go to Canadia.....Ohhhhhh dude, that's like a hundred bucks..... that like a lot of green....we should take a hundred bucks...buy some kush... and then go to Canadia....."

joncon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 30, 2013
    Bartholomew County
    I only hope he keeps his word and does move out of the US along with all the other stars who said they would leave if Trump won. I saw on TV that some are already back-peddling on their statements about leaving.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I only hope he keeps his word and does move out of the US along with all the other stars who said they would leave if Trump won. I saw on TV that some are already back-peddling on their statements about leaving.

Just like the celebs that said they'd leave if Obama was elected. Takeaway, "don't listen to celebrities talk politics" tell them to shut up and sing, act, or make me laugh.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Aww..I guess Calvin needed something to get his name in the news again. Pretty sure he's realizing his "cool" days are about done. The Snoop Dogg I imagined as a kid wouldn't be crying about an election and running away to Canada. I'd bet a dollar at some point he said something about wanting to be rich and powerful like Trump. May even be a lyric somewhere. :)

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    And to be fair to Ted Nugent, he said "dead or in jail." Obviously, he is neither.

Ted is just irrelevant.

Why are none of these people moving to Mexico? They act like its good enough for vacation but they wouldn't want to live there. Just like the high school skank, good enough for a quick bang but not good enough to take home to mom and dad or marry.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    They never keep their word, if a celebrity does leave, it is only to escape a criminal charge.

I have been hearing spoiled celebrities threaten to leave this country every time they don't like something for 50 years. None of them ever do. Remember the baldwins were going to leave of Bush won? They only time they left was for a vacation. How about whoppi? Where else could a bitter woman make multiple millions a year complaining how oppressed she is? Remember most of them make their living playing make believe, like little girls pretending to be a fairy princess . Staying in that mode makes it easy to loose sight of reality.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom