• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    this will be at my house and im pretty sure i dont need to say this but absolutly no alcohol until we are done shooting. after that we may all grab a few but not before.

litlratt i hope you can make it. im sure most of the site could use some long range pointers. i know i can.

cant wait to shoot with some new folks.

Militarypol21

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    What he said ^ I second that, I could use some tips too!

this will be at my house and im pretty sure i dont need to say this but absolutly no alcohol until we are done shooting. after that we may all grab a few but not before.

litlratt i hope you can make it. im sure most of the site could use some long range pointers. i know i can.

cant wait to shoot with some new folks.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    I being a "long range potential" gun owner would prefer a big course, those of us that own these guns don't get many "shots" at events like this. Rem 700 in .308

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    just to give everyone a heads up the long range will run from s/e to n/w. we usually have a s/w wind so its tricky

the rimfire 100-? will run south to north

the rimfire 75-100 will run east to west.

shooting line on the rimfire events will be about 50 yds away from eachother.

the long range event shooting line will be 600ish yards away (more than likley) i may see it i can get 700 yds from the 100-? rimfire position

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...distance_with_my_10_22_range_report_pics.html

look that link over... i stopped when i couldnt hit an 8x11 sheet of paper at 200 yards.... thats about the size of a large balloon.... push it much past that i and i dont think anybody will even be competing... maybe small balloons at 75, medium at 100 and large at 150 and 200..... it will still be a challenge no matter what....
    have to keep in mind what dope will people have... who on here really has dope for thier rimfire at anything over 200?

i bet i will have my dope by the time this comes around. home field advantage:rockwoot:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom