• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tom Threetoes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    Southwestern IN
    What is the opinion of the learned folks here? I have read that Kimber Quality is not what it once was and I don't often see them mentioned here. There's also a deal on the same in .45acp. I've got the hots for a 1911 but don't want make a novice mistake just because it's cheap.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    I have 2 kimber and love both of them. One is a custom classic full size and one is a newer commander size. Never had an issue with either in any way and they are definitely more accurate than I am. I am sure that some will trash them but I consider them a good value for the right deal. Being half Scottish and half Dutch I am so tight with $$ that I squeak. I also have 2 rock islands that I am very happy with, a tac 10 10mm and a gi. Just my opinion. Give it a few minutes and you will get more opinions than you can shake a stick at. Good luck, 1911's are the best, period, end of story!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Lots of folks here have them. And they seem to like them for the most part.
    I owned a couple back in the day. They were solid. I owned a couple a few years back. They all sucked for the price point.
    I am not real keen on them anymore. But that is just my personal experience. I am hearing they have stepped up their game lately.

Top Bottom