• ...and so much more!
  • ag563

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Delphi, Indiana
    any one ever order from smokey mountain ? www.smkw.com
    I have a few times, with good luck. I just placed an order online, there is a place for a coupon code, wich I did not have, but I put my zip code in the box & got 10% off my order. Just thought I would put it out, for anyone placing an order........:ingo:

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    Love this store. Have ordered a couple times online from them with no problems at all.

If you are down in Tennessee, you have to make time to visit their retail store. It is off the charts and you better reserve a good couple hours to take it all in.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    they are usually over priced imo. it's a definitely a awesome place to check out and get a feel for the blade you want and then come on back to INDY and get with brad or sheila to buy it for a better price :)

rj3438

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    Agree that it's definitely worth visiting the store but better prices can be found elsewhere.

Kernal1984

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Scottsburg
    Definately worth stopping by if your ever in the area but I'll second the over priced statement.

Bought a SOG folder from bass pro in Clarksville for 83 with tax and they had the same thing down there for 112, so great place to ge your hands on some stuff but buy some where else.

They also had some miscellaneous tacticool gear:rockwoot:

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    they are usually over priced imo. it's a definitely a awesome place to check out and get a feel for the blade you want and then come on back to INDY and get with brad or sheila to buy it for a better price :)

/\ This.

It's a great place to visit (I've been there twice) and see a lot of different stuff. But....save your cash, come back home, and spend the money with Bradsknives and Knife Lady. You'll save some money and have the satisfaction of supporting two great INGO members.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    My dad has bought 1000's of knifes from, and had nothing but nice things to say about them. He purchased so many knifes that they made him a dealer, he only sold to friends at cost though...

However that was many years ago, and I have no idea what thier prices are today..:dunno:

Last edited:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Nice place to visit but over priced for sure and yes on any item that we both carry I can beat their prices. They just have more to choose from.

chubbs

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Jun 2, 2009
    North of hell, south of heaven
    Fun place to vist. Prices are high, but you only live once, I always end up buying something while down there. I love being able to fondle tons and tons of knifes, normally one or two I decide I cant live without.

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    Like others said consistantly over priced but the store is a great place to visit. I would never order from them but when I visited I found a couple of deals and it was a welcome respite from the hell hole(s) of gatlinburg/pidgeon forge :)

Rollerman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 1, 2012
    Goshen
    Again on the high prices but the store is awesome went there on my honeymoon 9 years ago want to go again.

Ditto...about 7 years ago myself.
    I was so excited to go in & check the place out, I neglected to set the parking brake as I got out of the car.
    My new bride & the car started rolling backwards.....oops.

I've never ordered online....to many other places that are more affordable.
    But the store has a big "WOW" factor going for it.
    The presentation & ability to get your hands on stuff is worth a few extra bucks when you visit.

Despite my slip up in the parking lot my wife still suprised me with a Boker!

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Ordered my knife from them during the Cyber Monday sale a few years back. Went to the store many years back as well. Higher retail prices for sure. One thing I liked was back when I visited, they had a lot of "memorabilia" type stuff. Edged weapon type stuff from movies and the like. Still pricy, but kinda cool to see.

nate1865

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2010
    Indiana
    Great place! It's more like a knife museum. If it has a sharp blade and you want to put your hands on it first before you buy, go there. Take the family.

Top Bottom