Please reply by conversation.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    **SOLD***

Up for sale is a S&W 686-6+ (7 rounder) .357 in the somewhat rarer 3" barrel length. I'm the original owner, and the only changes have been the professional installation of a Hi-Viz fiber optic front sight, which is great for quick target acquisition (and for us shooters who are becoming more far-sighted), and the Altamont Altai basketweave grips. The original factory black rubber grips are included, as is the factory box, all S&W documentation that came with the gun, and a 7-round speedloader.

I'm kind of grudgingly letting go of this, as I've gravitated more towards the K-frame size, and this now sees very little action. It's been meticulously cleaned after each use, no burn marks on the cylinder face, and the forcing cone is darned near spotless. Really accurate, and quite a pleasure to shoot with 38 Specials.

Price: $650 with the Altamont grips, $600 without

Let's meet up in the Noblesville/Fishers area. Show me a valid IN DL/LTCH to ensure you're one of the good guys. Please PM me with any questions, and thank you for looking!

iJeykck.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    3GCw1GA.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    gYkOOjK.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom