Situational awareness on July 4th weekend!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    So this weekend I went home to visit family, and ended up staying at my parents house. My Wife went to go visit a friend on Sunday, so I followed my Parents around. Since I was in Ohio, I decided to were my INGO tshirt!
    Well, after a day of running all over the place and eating a nice 10oz ribeye, we went back to my parents house to set off fireworks for my sisters kids. I sat back and watched my sister, Dad, and Brother in Law set set off all types of delightful fireworks. Being the pyro that I am, I would of been setting them off myself, but I figured since I didn't purchase any, I would just sit back and help contain the kids and take the fireworks out of their packages.
    Well, it was toward the end of the evening, and most of the fireworks have been depleted. While were were putting way some of my Dad's smaller unspent fireworks, my Sister (she's the older sister) was finishing off some of her little "light and throw" flashing fireworks (not sure what to call them, they barely put out a little sparkle and flash. Plus they were a whopping $.59). Then all of a sudden we hear a little pop sound and then Thud!, I get whacked in the chest with a fast, hot, fireball. Seems one of those cheap, small silly fireworks decided to become one of its bigger brothers, and took off, and I ended up being its unintended target. After the the laughter died down (yes I realize its always funnier when it doesn't happen to you) and everone got a chance to see if I was OK (I think that they just wanted to see the damage) we cleaned up and said our apologies (my sister to me for hitting me with the firecracker and me to her for teaching her 2 kids 2 new words that I hoped they didn't really hear) and went ot bed.

Oh and a pic of the "damage" that happened:
    DSC_0620.jpg

Oh and Fenway, would you be happening to be selling anymore INGO tshirts at the next gunshow, I seemed to be needing another?

Hope everyone had a Safe and Fun 4th!!!

Bulgy74

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    I'd keep wearing that one. Looks like you were shot. You can then start to tell some great "gunshow" type stories about AR15s and "operators" and "delta force" etc. With that shirt on, I bet you could sell a lot of UTG stuff at the show!!

Glad you're ok and it didn't hit you in the eye or anything!

Crimson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 24, 2008
    Columbus, Indiana
    Looks good to me. But Sis should have to pay for that buddy. You should have taken pics of your bodily wounds to post also. That had to hurt. But your a big boy, MAN UP!

Top Bottom