• ...and so much more!
  • Boltdoughnut

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2023
    Danville
    Pressing the link to pay for site supporter is failing it seems. Anyone with any info?
    4eb112231c15368939fd26dc83b7a9dd.jpg

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    The above link works perfectly on my iPhone.

You might want to clear your browsers cache, terminate the browser application and restart it, and try again

EDIT: Are you on a public wireless signal? That redirect looks like you might be on a wireless portal that’s not logged in. Get off the wireless network and use your cell network exclusively.

Boltdoughnut

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2023
    Danville

You might want to clear your browsers cache, terminate the browser application and restart it, and try again

EDIT: Are you on a public wireless signal? That redirect looks like you might be on a wireless portal that’s not logged in. Get off the wireless network and use your cell network exclusively.

On my wi fi I’m assuming. Sorry I’m old and trying to figure this out. Trying to update my phone see if that helps.

Boltdoughnut

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2023
    Danville

This worked, thank you! I have horrible cell service but worked well enough. Thanks again!

Top Bottom