• ...and so much more!
  • Dstewart73

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2019
    Indy
    Received my Banish 45 from Silencer Central. It was delivered via USPS. Took about a year to get it in my grubby hands. Impressed with SC. One of their services is setting up a trust (cost included) if you would like one. Everything they did was seamless and professional.

Shot the suppressor with my MPX and CP-33. Never used a suppressor before and I was not disappointed. As an old hearing impaired veteran the noise reduction was a welcome relief.

Can’t figure out how to attach a 9 sec video…

sloppyjoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2019
    Brownsburg
    You're the first person I've heard that's gone the "suppressor shipped to your door" route. Really glad it worked out. Hopefully this business model will propagate through the industry.

It has. Capitol Armory now does this in 8 states. Hopefully Indiana will be included soon. I appreciate SilencerCentral pushing the norms to get others onboard. Silencercentral doesnt have a very good selection of silencers, but their services seem convenient.

Dstewart73

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2019
    Indy
    You're the first person I've heard that's gone the "suppressor shipped to your door" route. Really glad it worked out. Hopefully this business model will propagate through the industry.
    What surprised me it was sent via USPS and left in my mailbox. I was thinking UPS or FEDEX with a signature required.

Dstewart73

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2019
    Indy
    It has. Capitol Armory now does this in 8 states. Hopefully Indiana will be included soon. I appreciate SilencerCentral pushing the norms to get others onboard. Silencercentral doesnt have a very good selection of silencers, but their services seem convenient.
    It appears that SC has started carrying other brands of suppressors besides the ones they manufacture.
    Regardless its a great service that helps ease the burden of the NFA paperwork.
    Another bonus, you can make payments while waiting for your paperwork approval.
    Glad Capitol Armory has picked up the business model.

sloppyjoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2019
    Brownsburg
    It appears that SC has started carrying other brands of suppressors besides the ones they manufacture.
    Regardless its a great service that helps ease the burden of the NFA paperwork.
    Another bonus, you can make payments while waiting for your paperwork approval.
    Glad Capitol Armory has picked up the business model.

Yeah they are slowly diversifying their selection which is good. What is weird is that the majority of their other silencers are AAC who were out of business the last three years. They dont have any of the Silencerco cans released in the last 3 years or any Dead Air Nomad series, or Rugged or CGS silencers, but hopefully they will continue to expand their selection.

Top Bottom