• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • neycx1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2022
    Noblesville
    I'm toying around with the idea of the MP12 from S&W. Thoughts on putting sights on it? My gut says it would be pointless outside of looking cool, but maybe they'd be more useful than I thought.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Has S&W fixed the issues with the barrels yet? Also this might be just me but I like an EO Tech on a shotgun for some reason.

IndyByteGuy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Has S&W fixed the issues with the barrels yet? Also this might be just me but I like an EO Tech on a shotgun for some reason.

I was big on EOTech until I got a Holosun HS510C. I’m running them on everything that has a 1x optic now. About 50%+ cheaper, much better battery life, shake awake, and doesn’t have the pixelated look my EOTech did (specifically an EXPS 2-0).

But I definitely agree on the donut of death reticle on a shotgun, very awesome!

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I was big on EOTech until I got a Holosun HS510C. I’m running them on everything that has a 1x optic now. About 50%+ cheaper, much better battery life, shake awake, and doesn’t have the pixelated look my EOTech did (specifically an EXPS 2-0).

But I definitely agree on the donut of death reticle on a shotgun, very awesome!
    I love my Holosuns , unfortunately they carry a stigma so I tend to not mention them

XOFfElg.jpg

ibwaltb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 23, 2018
    Fishers
    I'm toying around with the idea of the MP12 from S&W. Thoughts on putting sights on it? My gut says it would be pointless outside of looking cool, but maybe they'd be more useful than I thought.

I have not shot the MP12. I was able to handle a KSG, Tavor12, MP12 back to back and the build quality of the MP12 was not as good as the Tavor or Keltec. I was certainly disappointed in the MP12. I would see if any local ranges have those bullpups as range rental options and try them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Why would you not put sights on it? We're not talking about a well balanced, naturally pointing shotgun meant to be pointed instead of aimed here. These shotguns should be treated more like rifles than conventional shotguns, IMO.

Top Bottom